48: Second Wave

The next days were very calm for Emy.

She spent the morning either going to Serafina to learn about medicines or visiting Diadem.

Then she will meet the others to talk about recent events. The Black Council is being stagnant again at the moment. But their leaders are just waiting.

And then at night, she spent time with Sebastian.

She discovered something else about Sebastian. Aside from being shameless, he is also a pervert.

Every night, he would pester her until she gave in. Hindi na nga siya magtataka kung isang araw ay malaman na lang niya na buntis siya.

Anyway, she also had to visit her family at times. Feng missed her already. Ganun din naman ang sila Francis at Franco but they understand her disposition now.

"Just give us young ones as soon as possible." Sabi ni Francis which made her blushed.

Napapailing siya kada maiisip ang panunukso sa kanya ng mga matatanda. From her uncles upto the royal family. Especially the Emperor. Minsan nga ay hindi na niya mapigilang irapan ito which made him laughed out loud. Aminado din naman ang Emperor that he was putting Emy in shameful situation kapag tinutukso niya ito.

But still, not everyone is brave enough to do that to him.

Sebastian and her are indeed a perfect match. One with unrestrained mouth and the other is too brave for her own good.

***

One day...

Emy was with Lucy and Alessandra. They are currently in Diana's residence and spending time with Diadem. When suddenly, a black clothed person appeared.

That person kneeled before them.

"Madam Hans..."

Namula ang tenga ni Emy dahil doon. No one addressed her like that before.

Napuna naman nila Lucy at Alessandra ang pamumula niya at saka siya tinawanan.

"Shut up." She scolded them. Then she looked at the guy in front of them. "Speak."

"I have news from Royal City, Madam."

That caught all of their attentions and automatically fell silent.

"They are on the move now. By group, Miss Grey is sending her people in the neighboring cities of Grey City. One heard that they have made an alliance with the enemies of our city so they can gather there until they are ready."

"How many percent has been sent?"

"Almost 60%."

"And you are only reporting this to us now." Sabi ni Alessandra.

"The Royal City is very far from here. Our people needs to travel by days. Mas lalong hindi madali na magparoon at parito when one is trying to be inconspicuous."

The black clothed person didn't answer but he looked at Emy gratefully.

"To whom did you relay this report?"

"Just to Young Master Calix and Madam."

Emy nodded.

"Alright. You can go now."

He went away blending in the shadows despite the morning sun.

"What do you plan to do now?" Diana asked her.

"We have to prepare." Emy then fell silent.

The three waited for her next instruction. They knew she would formulate plan as soon as possible.