47: Family Lunch

It was the heat of the sun touching her face that made Emy woke up.

She felt pain when she sat on her bed. Pain on her head and pain on her body.

"You're awake."

It was Sebastian.

He just entered the room at may dala dala itong tray. He carefully put it on the bedside table. Then he looked at her.

His lips hooked up.

"W-what?"

She could feel her blood rushing up to her face. Why the hell this guy is looking at her like this?

"Drink this medicine. It is for hangover. Then bathe and clothe yourself. We have to meet the family any time now."

Emy groaned. She's not feeling well. Bakit ngayon pa niya kailangan gawin ang mga ito?

Sebastian chuckled.

"Emy, as much as I want to make you drink this medicine and then bathe and clothe you, I can't. I am afraid I won't be able to hold back kapag nilapitan kita. We might end up not leaving this room if that happens."

Emy grabbed a pillow and threw it to him. Tumawa lang ito ng malakas bago lumabas na ng kwarto. Then her maids entered the room para asikasuhin siya.

She is sure Sebastian called them.

Napahinga na lang siya ng malalim as she saw Lia and Veronica blushing at her nakedness.

Tch. She silently cursed that person who put that incence in their room last night.

Clearly, they really want the marriage between her and Sebastian to be consumed as soon as possible. And they got their wishes.

Anika's warm bath soothed her aching body. She just wanted to stay there forever. Pero pinaalalahanan siya ni Anika sa family lunch nila.

So she was forced to stand and started drying herself. When she saw herself on the mirror, she just noticed the red marks all over her body.

She gritted her teeth. Stupid Prince!

Pinigilan naman ni Anika ang mapatawa and kept her thought to herself. But indeed, the prince left no place on their Miss' body untouched. It was pretty obvious from the marks on her body.

***

Napilitan si Emy na magsuot ng dress na matatakpan ang kanyang braso at leeg.

When she's done, agad siyang lumabas ng kwarto. Sebastian was just outside at kausap ang ilang tauhan niya.

Emy just realized that this whole residence is theirs now. She roamed her eyes and saw how big it is.

"Let's go?" Sebastian asked her with a smile. He is obviously in the good mood.

Emy just rolled her eyes at him saka nauna ng lumakad.

He heard him chuckled but followed after her.

This part of the palace is very new to Emy. She had never been here before noong iginagala siya ni Marco noon dito.

Napatigil siya sa paglalakad ng maalala ang binata.

"What's wrong?" Tanong ni Sebastian sa kanya.

Umiling lang si Emy. But her sadness wasn't able to escape the Prince's eyes. Nangunot ang noo nito at saka siya nilapitan. He reached for her face and caressed her cheeks.

"Tell me what's making you sad now."

Emy shook her head. She felt bitter in her heart. Ano na lang kaya ang sinasabi ngayon ni Marco tungkol sa kanya? He died and now she's married to his brother who is the Crown Prince now.