Epilogue 5

Emy visited Symeon for several more times.

At gaya noong unang araw nilang nagkita, she was still trying to get to know him more. Ganun din naman ito sa kanya.

He was also starting to ask questions too.

At dahil parehas silang gustong makilala ang isa't isa, they played games each other na isang impormasyon sa kanila ang magiging kapalit.

They had more fun doing that.

They played archery, horse riding, swordfighting and even quizzes. Bukod sa may natututunan na sila sa isa't isa, they could also tell how great the skills of one another.

"Ma, let's play chess."

Aya ni Symeon sa kanya isang araw.

"Wala ka namang dala eh."

"Let's play in the great hall. Nagugutom na rin ako eh. Let's just meet there. You can use the old way."

Emy put her hand on his head saka ginulo ang buhok niya.

"Oo na po."

Symeon hugged her tightly first bago nagpaunahan na sila paakyat sa kabayo nila..

"See you there."

Emy nodded at saka nag-umpisang manangabayo papunta doon sa great hall ng residence ng old Empress.

***

Pero hindi si Symeon ang inabutan niya doon.

It was Sebastian.

Parehas pa silang natigilan.

They both could hear the sudden rapidness of their heart beats.

However, Emy was the first one to break the gaze.

She turned around and reached for the door. But it was lock.

"Damn."

"You seem to fall under your own son's scheme."

Emy breathed deeply. Naiinis siya but she just couldn't get angry with Symeon.

She walked towards the other doors of the room pero nakalock din ito.

Hindi niya alam kung paanong lalabas sa kwartong iyon. In truth, namamawis na ang palad niya just by the fact na kasama niya sa iisang kwarto si Sebastian.

Napapikit siya.

He looked older, of course. But how come he look better than before? Although he was already good looking back then, but this older him made her heart skip a beat.

She opened her eyes and shook her head.

What the hell is she thinking?

She was about to try the first door again but when she turned around, nahigit niya agad ang paghinga niya because Sebastian was there.

"Emy..."

Both of their chest hurt.

Emy looked away but Sebastian reached for her face.

It reminded her all the times he touched her face and caressed her cheeks.

Muli ay naipilig niya ang ulo niya.

'Get a hold of yourself, Emy. You are not a damn teenager now.' She silently castigated herself.

Napuna naman ni Sebastian ang pagtiim ng bagang ni Emy.

"Don't touch me."

Pain crossed his face as her words are still full of hatred against him.

He guess, not all wounds could be healed by time.