57: Last Attack

On the fifth day, both camp had already finished their preparations.

The whole field was eerily quite. Like a calm before the storm.

The Royal City has 80,000 men, well-equipped of machine guns and swords. They have tanks, mortar and artilleries. All are stunning to look at.

The Grey City has 100,000 of people. They have their flamethrowers and bow and arrows. Their machines are not that splendid looking as the Royals but they are indeed deadly.

The two leaders of both city met each other in the middle.

But the other one is in mask.

"This war has been going on for too long. I don't know what's your purpose for attacking us. But surely by now, you know that we won't just be simply get defeated just like this." Emperor Hiro said.

"That won't be thrilling kung basta basta lang kayong matatalo." The man in mask said cockily. "But you know, your survival as of now is just by a thread. Alam naman talaga natin kung bakit kayo nakarating sa puntong ito."

Then he looked around.

"I was expecting to see her. But did she stoop so low now letting herself be just a backhand for all of you?"

Sebastian tightened his jaw. "Don't badmouth my wife."

Xeno was surprised. "Your wife?"

Then he laughed out loud.

"My... my... Emy really exceeded my expectation." Patuyang sabi ni Xeno.

Sebastian couldn't just let him insult Emy like this. He held his sword but Emperor Hiro stopped him.

"My wife still regards you so highly. But truth be told, you are nothing but a mere coward.

"Instead of facing us, you sent your daughter to do your deeds. First is to assassinate our officials. And then to fight your own war.

"You only show yourself now and even with a mask, kung kelan umabot na sa puntong ito ang labanan na ito."

Xeno just smirked. But his eyes were looking directly at Sebastian.

"No matter what, we are going to defend our city." The Emperor said.

"With those ingenious weapons?" Xeno laughed again. "Suit yourself. Just don't blame me in the end."

After that ay kanya kanya na silang balik sa side nila. Sebastian was still angry though. Is that the Master of Emy? Tch.

Naramdaman niya ang kamay ng Papa niya sa balikat niya.

"Calm down. Go up and be with your wife. We will hold the field just like in the plan."

Sebastian just nodded at pumunta na sa itaas ng Wall. Emy was there.

Agad nitong napuna ang expression niya.

"What's wrong?"

"That master of yours is a bastard."

Napangiti si Emy.

"Now, now... Are you saying na someone get better in you sa pagiging cocky?"

Nangunot ang noo ni Sebastian.

"He insulted you."

"He always does."

"What?"

"Xeno has indeed an acid mouth. Do you think he will be the Great Master of Royal City if he is sweet and caring? With his skills and knowledge, it is just rightful for him to be cocky and pompous bastard."