26: Exchange

Napalunok si Calix ng lumapit sa salamin si Emy.

He and Sebastian had been watching them from the two way mirror ever since they entered that room.

Pero ng lumapit si Emy sa salamin at tanggalin nito ang sumbrero nito, he couldn't help but to feel as if they are doing something indecent.

Emy started to remove her bun and that freed her long and beautiful hair.

"Turn around." Sebastian told him.

Nangunot ang noo niya dahil doon pero tiningnan siya ng binata.

"I said turn around."

He obediently did as he was commanded. Though, hindi niya napigilan na makaramdam ng dismaya.

However, Sebastian fixed his eyes on the woman in front of him.

He watched as she moved her hands on hair to fix it. He watched as she looked satisfied as she placed her hat back. And how she traced her own reflection on the mirror.

And when she smirked, kasabay niya din itong ngumisi. If the mirror is not between them, one could say that they are smirking back at each other.

Napailing na lang si Sebastian. Emy is really intelligent.

Hindi nawala ang ngiti niya hanggang sa sinabi na ng dalaga ang pakay niya kay Alessandra.

"Your betrayal back then in exchange of your betrayal now."

Napatingin muli si Calix sa may salamin but Emy was already walking towards Alessandra. Then she stopped and faced her.

"I want to know everything about her. Lahat ng alam mo tungkol sa kanya, her pasts, her plans... everything. You have to tell me all of those. Otherwise, hindi ako mangingiming sabihin kay Agatha ang mga nalalaman ko tungkol sayo."

At first ay kinabahan siya. But she stared at the girl in front of her, she realized that she can't be as bad as she was trying to act out. Kumpara sa mga nagawa na niya ay malamang sa malamang walang wala ang babaeng ito.

She smirked at her. "And do you really think I will be afraid of you?"

Ginantihan siya ni Emy nga ngiti. "Well, you should. After all, I killed those seven students under your team and bombed the headquarters of your beloved Black Council."

This time, tinablan na talaga ng takot si Alessandra.

The Black Council was untouchable. Until someone started to kill their members. Even with what they have done yesterday, marami sa kanila ang nahuli and their families were not that spared.

Maging sa mga tauhan ni Prince Vio ay marami rin ang nahuli. Pero nagawan ni Prince Vio ng paraan para mailigtas sila.

"S-so it was you..."

"I am. Sinabi ko naman sayo, I know everything. But I need you know the plans of Diana as soon as possible.

"And whether you like it or not, you will do it for me. You will give me the information I need in order for me to spare your sister's life."

Saka umayos ng tayo si Emy.

"I expect your first news as soon as possible. Just send it to Purple Boutique and say that it is for Emy Hans."

Sinenyasan niya ang mga kasama saka sila lumabas na ng kwarto.

***

Paglabas nila ng kwarto ay tumigil si Emy sa pintuan nung katabi ng pinanggalingan nila.

Sinenyasan niya ang mga kasama na wag mag-ingay at maghintay lang doon.

Hindi rin naman nagtagal ay lumabas na mula roon ang hinihintay niya.

Calix was surprised but not the Fifth Prince.

"As expected, you must have figured out about the two way mirror when you approached it." The Fifth Prince said with a smirk.

"As expected, you surely enjoy meddling with my business, your highness."

Sebastian laughed.

"Why won't I?" Then he walked towards her and closed the distance between their faces. But Emy didn't flinch. Nakipagtitigan pa nga ito sa kanya eh. "You are the most interesting person I have ever met. Just continue doing it."

He even tapped her soft cheeks bago umayos ng tayo at iwan sila roon.

Naikuyom naman ni Emy ang palad niya. That Prince annoys her soooo much!

She irritatingly made her way to the exit at sumunod naman sa kanya ang mga kasama niya.

Napataas ng kilay niya si Anika habang nagkatinginan naman sila Lia at Veronica. They have seen that Emy's expression before at yun yung huling beses na nanggaling sila sa Purple Boutique.

***