60: Truth

Misa and Emy got the biggest shock of their life.

They just found out that Xeno has a son. And that is Sebastian.

Well, hindi naman lingid sa kaalaman ng lahat ng mga tagaRoyal City na hindi naman totoong anak ni Xeno si Misa.

Pero kahit na ampon lang siya ni Xeno, no one dared to touch or bully her. With the huge backer, sinong mag-aattempt? Kaya nga malakas ang loob niya eh. Because she thought she was the only heir of Xeno Grey.

But who would have thought that Xeno has a secret like this?

Kaaalis lang nila Xeno at babalik daw sila bukas but the whole Royal Family was still at awe at what happened.

It was only the Emperor, Serafina and Sebastian who looked like as if namatayan sila.

Hindi tuloy alam ni Emy ang gagawin niya.

"What does he mean, father? Why is he calling Sebastian son?" It was Vio who broke the ice.

"Hindi niyo anak si Sebastian?" Tanong naman ni Tirso.

"That's what I have also understood." Zirco said.

"Then why the hell did you give the Crown Prince title to him?" Vio protested.

"Shut up! Sebastian is my son! Go away! All of you."

Nanghihina siyang pumunta sa throne room kasunod ang Empress. Nagpprotesta pa rin sila Vio but the royal guards lifted their sword at them.

Hindi na nila sinundan ang Emperor but they eyed Sebastian viciously.

"Did you know?" Tirso asked him.

"Malamang. He was the only one who was vocal in wanting the throne. Who knows what a bastard did just to be the Crown Prince?"

Serafina stepped in front of them.

"Don't call my son a bastard. Kung meron man na may karapatan sa trono among you, that will be only him. Do you even know who is that man? He is Sebastian Grey. Sebastian's father is Sebastian's Grey."

Emy had never seen Serafina that angry. Pulang pula ang mukha niya. Napanganga naman sila Vio dahil doon. Of course, they know who is Sebastian Grey.

"Let's go, Ma."

Then Sebastian started walking with Serafina. Nagkatinginan naman si Diana at Emy. An understanding passed on their faces.

***

Emy had no idea how to handle the situation.

She was also surprised.

Sino bang nag-expect ng ganitong pangyayari?

Xeno is Sebastian Grey. And he is the father of Sebastian, her husband.

Is it a small world or a doing of heaven?

She followed the mother and son paalis ng Throne Palace.

Pero ng lumiko sila papunta sa Residence ni Serafina, Emy hesitated.

Napuna naman iyon ni Sebastian.

"Come with us. I need you."

Emy had never seen him that helpless. That raw emotion in his eyes made her want to reach for him and give him comfort.

But Emy held herself. Serafina is the most affected right now.

When they arrived in Serafina's home, agad itong nagkulong sa kwarto niya.

Sebastian sighed then he walked towards her.

"Do you hate me?"

"Why would I?"

"I kept you that secret."

Napahinga ng malalim si Emy. Then she reached for him and gave him a back hug.

"I have my own secrets too. Don't worry about it."

Sebastian turned around to face her then held her face.

"He is my father, Emy. Your old master. The one who gave you a hard time. Misa is my sister. The one who killed your father and almost killed you."

Emy shook her head.

"Misa is an orphan. Hindi siya tunay na anak ni Xeno."

Napahinga ng malalim si Sebastian. Napapikit siya then put his forehead on hers.

"Things are complicated right now. I am afraid of your safety. You and our baby."

"Don't worry about us. We should focus more with your mother."

Sebastian kissed her. "I will go inside and check on her."

"Is it alright for me to go back in our residence?"

Nag-alangan si Sebastian.

"I have Vaughn and his people with me."

Doon lang napanatag ang binata. He nodded and then entered his mother's room already.

***

That night, Emy waited for Sebastian to go home. But he didn't.

Serafina must be feeling terrible right now. Emy felt bad.

Napagdesisyunan na lang niya na puntahan ito sa umaga at ipagtimpla ng tsaa.

She was about to go inside their room when Vaughn told her na nasa labas ang Empress. Agad niya itong pinapasok sa bahay nila.

Emy had Lia served them tea and cookies.

"Your highness, it's late already."

The Empress nodded. "I had no choice. Kanina pa kita gustong puntahan but the Emperor needed me. I stayed beside him until he fell asleep."

"Is this about Xeno, Your highness?"

She nodded. Then sighed.

"I bet Sebastian hasn't told you anything yet. Serafina is probably distressed."

Emy remained quiet.

"Among the Emperor's wives, kami lang ni Serafina ang nakakaalam ng totoo. And I wanted to tell you the truth dahil alam kong Serafina won't tell it. Baka mamaya ay pagbawalan din niya si Sebastian."

"If they don't want me to know, then I think I shouldn't."

"I think otherwise. I am afraid of what will happen next. You are the only person I see who can save us."

Nangunot ang noo ni Emy.

"The Greys are the true owner of Grey City. Their bloodline is the true royalty. Back then, things were very difficult.

"The officials were very power-hungry and they plan to kill the royal family.

"I was a normal wife back then. Hindi naman Emperor noon si Hiro. But he was the best friend of Sebastian, the Crown Prince, and ni Siegfried, the current Prime Minister.

"I already had Marco at that time. But our life was scary back then. Walang security.

"These officials attacked and they fought hard with the supporters of the Greys. But the Greys were outnumbered.

"Hiro had no choice kundi ang iwan muna kami ni Marco and fought too. He succeeded but the Greys were all dead.

"That's what he thought.

"Dahil siya ang nakatalo sa mga kalaban ng Greys, siya ang prinoklamang bagong Emperor.

"He accepted it kesa mapunta sa iba.

"Years after that, he had the Second Wife and the Third Wife. Pero dumating din bigla si Serafina na ipinagbubuntis na noon si Sebastian.

"We know that Serafina is Sebastian's wife. Kaya naman para maprotektahan siya at ang anak niya, Hiro took her under his care.

"None of us expected the happenings today. Sebastian might have wrong impression right now kaya niya sinugod ang Grey City. Wala akong ibang maisip na dahilan eh.

"But everything I have told you is the truth. You can confirm it to your husband kung hindi man kay Serafina."

***