28: Histories and Secrets

Emy was undeniably tired lately. She had been encountering same people in the morning and at night.

Sa umaga, it was Diana. She continuously attacks the students of Black Council. Syempre, dali dali naman siyang naglalagay ng puting maskara niya and helped those students na hindi kayang idefend ang sarili niya.

One time nga ay nainjured na siya but luckily, those students who can do martial arts helped her fight Diana's people.

And what's more, suddenly, there were White cloaked people fighting with her. She could easily guessed that it was Prince Sebastian's people. Comparing to those members of the Black Council, kahit pa may mga tao din doon si Vio, Sebastian's people are better in terms of fighting.

The thing is, it spreaded now around the Grey City about the existence of the White Queen and her people as defendant against the Black Council.

This made Diana more frustrated and restless.

Sa gabi naman ay lagi siyang pinupuntahan ni Sebastian sa kwarto niya. Even though she is locking her window from inside, he can still find a way to enter her room.

Gaya noong una, they played chess and he is teaching her more about war strategies. Hindi maitatanggi ni Emy na marami siyang natutunan mula sa binata. But she's not gonna admit that to him.

Today is not different at all.

"You have ignored again your King." He told her again for the nth time disapprovingly.

"I am experimenting. I want to know if I really have no choice at all."

"Suit yourself." Sebastian made his move and just like last time, with just a move, he had taken down her remaining pieces.

Ever since na nakalaban niya sa chess si Sebastian, hindi pa siya nanalo dito kahit isang beses. Well, she is not changing her strategies at all. She can't just simply let it go.

Although, in her mind, she already had made up a scenario about following Sebastian's advice. She knew she would win if she could only follow that. But her heart is being stubborn.

"One more?" Sebastian asked her.

Umiling siya. "I actually have a favor to ask you tonight."

Sebastian's brow raised.

"I want to visit the Black Council old headquarters tonight."

Nagulat naman ang binata ng bahagya.

"What else you could see in there? I am sure your greek fire had already burned the whole room. It will also reek because of the dead bodies. You might just end up scaribg yourself in there."

"Are you taking me now as a weak-hearted lady?"

Tinignan siya ni Sebastian.

"Are you really serious?"

"I am. I have already prepared for tonight." She took her black bag the same bag she had when Sebastian saved her and then placed it on the table. "Your acceptance is the only thing I am waiting for."

Hindi alam ni Sebastian kung paanong magrereact doon. Hindi niya maintindihan ang dalaga. There are times na inis na inis ito sa kanya. Pero may pagkakataon din naman na para bang nicconsider na siya nito bilang ally.

His lips hooked up. One thing is consistent though, tawagin man siya nitong 'your highness' but she never really treated him as one.

Napailing siya saka tumayo.

"Fine. Since you already made up your mind, then I guess we should do the tour in that old headquarters."

"I will just changed quickly. Go out first."