51: Second Attack

The third day, Misa had her people marching again for another attack.

She's still satisfied at the moment. As long as she is the one attacking, that signifies a good thing.

This time, prineserve niya ang mga baril nila. The bullets are not that easy to get. They need to prolong this as soon as possible.

Hindi rin naman papatalo ang mga tauhan niya pagdating sa swordfighting. Besides, her main purpose for attacking is to know if there are more explosives underneath the field they are fighting on.

On Sebastian's side, his Generals and their armies are deployed at once.

Archers are also lined up at the top of the wall towers.

Dahil hindi gumamit ng makabago nilang sandata ang Royal City, this fight was intensely long.

Maya maya rin ang pagpaparoon at parito ng mga doctors to make sure the wounded and injured will be tended as soon as possible.

Mabuti na lang at yung mga nagamot na dahil sa gunshots ay magaling na at handa na ulit lumaban.

***
Fifth day...

"Prince, is Emy still not yet back?" Tanong ni General Hans kay Sebastian.

Sumaglit talaga ito sa kanya upang itanong iyon.

Sebastian shook his head. As much as he wanted to go now at sunduin si Emy personally, he couldn't leave this battle yet.

Napahinga ng malalim ang heneral bago ay nagpaalam na sa kanya. Together with other generals, he joined them and attacked the Royal City armies.

This battle of swords is obviously dragging the second attack for too long.

Kahit na expert na ang mga general at armies ng Grey City sa swordfighting, the Royal people are still giving them a hard time.

By the eighth day, nagsidatingan ang reinforcements nila Misa.

She doesn't have to drag the fight anymore. She immediately commanded her armies to equip themselves with their guns and attack the Grey City at once.

***

Sebastian was once again drilled by the high grade weapons of the Royal City.

Ang masama pa doon, they have more people again.

Mukhang nagpatawag ng reinforcement si Misa for this attack.

Unfortunately, he also tried to ask for reinforcements too. His people do not have enough rest. Kahit injured pa sila ay sinasabak na agad sila sa laban. It was indeed aweful for their part.

"Prince, let me do my part now." It was Alessandra who approached him the next day.

As he knows it was also one of Emy's plan, he let her do what she had to do.

Soon, big cannons were brought in the wall towers and they are used to defend Grey City from Misa's people.

***

"Cannons!"

Misa said incredulously. She even pounded her hands on the table.

First, explosives and now, cannons.

That bitch!

"Are we going to order a retreat?"

"Not yet. A cannon has indeed critical hits. But they are a bit slow. Just have a our people dodge them as much as possible. Tell them to also kill as much as they can from the enemies side."

Her second in command nodded and went out of the tent as soon as possible.

She still couldn't believe it.

Did Emy know she will be attacking?

Why is she so prepared?

***

Tenth day...

Alessandra launched the cannons non-stop.

She had more than enough cannon balls. Emy made sure of that.

At kahit pa sandali lang ang training ng mga tao niya sa paghandle ng cannon, she still was able to take as many enemies as she could.

But Misa's people started to target her people in the wall towers.

They almost killed all of her people. She had to admit that Misa has great snipers. Luckily, she had more people trained under her.

"Don't stop attacking."

***

By now, nababahala na ang Emperor. Sebastian was asking for reinforcements.

Dapat lang na magpadala siya.

But the prince already took half of his armies. The rest now are for security of the palace and the inside of the Grey City.

As much as he wanted to deploy them, the Prime Minister is stopping him from doing so.

"Contact the sub-cities now. Tell them to go here as soon as possible."

Yun na lang ang naicommand niya.

***