14: Wolves

Emy was feeling better when Monday came. Maybe it was because of the new medicine Anika was giving her. Or maybe because of that someone who nursed her at the dawn of Saturday.

She sighed as she remembered. It could be a dream or reality but there was really no indication that Sebastian had appeared and taken care her.

Oh well... She had more things to attend with. She'd rather focused on them than those people na wala naman sa Ming ngayon.

Maaga pa lang, bihis na siya para sa isang linggo na namang training niya. Dahil tapos na rin naman ang klase sa Ming Academy, sue could stay with the Chief for a week to train intensively.

She could still feel her insides shivering kapag naaalala niya ang mga ginawa nila last week. Pero masasabi rin naman niya na may epekto ang mga iyon sa kanya.

Her mind is more focused now kesa nitong mga huling araw na napakarami niyang gustong gawin. And her insides are stonger now.

In fact, on their last day last week, she was able to accomplish everything na pinapagawa sa kanya ng Chief. She found whatever she needed to find with less vomitting.

Masakit din naman kasi para sa kanya na masabihan ng futile. She wanted to be everything other than that word.

Kaya naman she spared no moment and gave her best kahit pa sabihin na halos mangayayat siya ng husto dahil sa kakasuka.

And now, she prepped to go to train again.

Ayaw pa nga siyang paalisin ulit ni Feng but she insisted.

Walang nagawa ito kaya naman she just watched as Emy went out of their house.

***

Two months na ganoon ang naging setup ni Emy.

One week siyang magtetraining kasama sila Chief Wei at Haow sa gubat. Pagdating ng weekend lang siya uuwi sa bahay nila.

During those days, her skills drastically improved. Buong aspeto ng pagkatao niya ay mas naging mas maayos.

Well, kung alam niyo lang ang nilala pa ng training niya. If during those first weeks, the chief secured her safety against the wild animals from the forest, the remaining weeks, she lived her life as if she was being hunted.

Yep. She even experienced how to be a prey.

The chief told her afterwards na mas maiintindihan ng isang hunter ang kanilang prey if they had been in their shoes for several times.

Of course, the chief has crazy ideas. But it was nonetheless effective. No matter how intensive it was. No matter how much wounds and bruises she got.

All for the sake of becoming a great hunter.

And sa loob lang ng dalawang buwan ay nagawa niya iyon.

She still goes training in that forest sometimes kapag may oras siya, but she had different priority now.

Pasukan na naman kasi ulit sa Ming Academy and it is already her second year. Nakakakalahating taon na rin sila sa probinsya na iyon. But Emy can't say anything bad at all to that place. It was where she gained more knowledge and skills afterall.

Pero na lang ng may mga taong dumating sa lugar na iyon isang araw.

It was weekend morning that day. She had her bow and arrows behind her para magpractice sana. But there were people who suddenly came and stopped in front of their front gate.

Sinalubong sila nila General Lei at General Hans. Nandoon din sila Lei Chen Marco at Feng.

At dahil papalabas na rin naman siya inabutan niya ang mga ito doon sa may gate. And there she saw Sebastian and the rest of his royal guards.