32: Hunting Competition 3

Hindi pa man nakakahupa ang pagkabigla ng lahat dahil sa nangyari ay nagpalabas na ulit ng panibagong hayop.

Squirrels.

Small but very quick.

Limang squirrels ang pinakawalan nila. And they immediately dispersed in the arena.

Kagaya kanina, Emy just continued to roam around the arena while on Phoenix. Si Misa naman ay hindi agad nakapagdesisyon kung anong gagawin niya. Then she was almost shook out of her horse ng magulat ng isang squirrel ang kabayo niya.

She raised her gun and tried to shoot it. Pero mabilis itong nakaiwas.

Emy had an idea. She took an arrow and aimed at that squirrel na siyang mismong hinuhunt ni Misa. Since the lady missed, it would be a slap if she could hit it in one go.

Which she did.

Napasmirk na lang din si Sebastian. He knew the temperament of the lady. She will give more if you try to mess with her. That's how cruel she can be.

Misa, on the other hand, gritted her teeth. Nag-iinit ang ulo niya dahil sa pananadya ni Emy. She's literally making her look like a fool in front of everybody.

With that, she started targeting the other squirrels. But she missed again.

Emy, however, smirked and then nocked two arrows. Everyone gasped. Can she really do it?

She calmly waited for an opportunity and then hit the arrows. Hindi pa man nakikita ng iba kung natamaan niya yung dalawa niyang target, she once again nocked two arrows and hit the other two.

"Fifteen points all."

The bull and the five squirrels have obviously the same points in total. And since the first was killed by Misa and the next five were killed by Emy, both of them have tied.

"Bitch..." Misa said while gritting her teeth.

Emy just smiled at her.

More animals were released in the arena and the two continued to contest with each other.

Emy tried to toy with Misa more but the lady stopped getting provoked and started to focus in gaining points.

Soon the points difference started to grow.

Emy sighed. This is no fun. She had decided to focus in getting points too when she suddenly felt something wrong.

That time, they just released two mountain elks inside the arena. They both equivalent of ten points each.

Emy placed two arrows on her bow again. This time, Misa was not anymore contesting with her. Instead, the lady was secretly smiling by herself. It's time for the real show.

Since Emy was focused putting her arrows on her bow, hindi niya agad napansin na may mali ng nangyayari. Actually, none of them realized it yet.

It was only when she was already aiming at the two elks when she saw the black cloaked people at the audiences.

Without thinking much, instead of hitting the two elks at once, she shot the two of the black cloaked people.

"Protect the royalties!" She told Vaughn na agad na kumilos.

Royal guards shielded the royal family.

As for her, her hands were quick in nocking and shooting her arrows. Wala siyang sinayang na sandali. Even Phoenix kept on galloping as fast as she can around the arena, helping Emy to confuse the black cloack people where she is going by speed.

Emy knew that they are the Black Council and they are targeting her again.

Franco, Liu Fu and Choi Kang realized it too kaya naman agad silang tumakbo upang samahan si Emy sa loob ng arena but more black cloaked people blocked their way.

Instead na makalapit sila sa dalaga, they are now fighting these people who blocked their way.

Sebastian was gritting his teeth habang sinusubukan na makaalis sa likuran ng mga royal guards. But they are not making it easy for him kahit pa nga tinakot na niya ang mga ito.

"Vaughn, send people to help Miss Hans."

Agad namang ginawa ng binata iyon. But even them were blocked by the black cloaked people.

Lalo ng nag-init ang ulo ni Sebastian.

"Damn it! Let me go now or I will make sure all of you will be punished kapag may nangyaring masama sa kanya."

"Shut it, Sebastian." It was Emy. Sakto kasing napadaan ito sa harapan nila and she heard his threat.

Natahimik ang binata. Not because he was following her order, but because of what she had called him.

Dalawang beses pa lang siya nitong tinatawag na Sebastian and he knows that is not the right time but he was really surprised.

Then she met his eyes. Naintindihan ni Sebastian ang gustong gawin ng dalaga. She will bring these people down at isasama niya si Misa sa kanila.

Now, he is bound between letting her do what she wants and helping her.

Emy once again focused with her enemies. She continued shooting and refilling her arrows if needed.

Habang patuloy siya sa ginagawa niyang iyon, narealize niya na hindi lahat ng nakablack cloaked people ay mga taga Grey City.

They are quite a lot. At imposibleng makahikayat ng ganun karami si Misa sa loob ng maikling panahon. Especially that she's not really from Grey City.

Kaya naman nakakasigurado siya, most of these people are from Royal City.

***