1 | dumbass

Taehyung's POV

《Hey dumbass, wake up!》
I storm into her room, I always have to wake her up.

She mumbles something.
《Mmh... go away.》
And she goes back to sleep.

《You little...》
I snort loudly taking her blankets and throwing them on the floor.
《Wake up!》
As soon as I pull her blankets off, I notice that she was wearing just a white shirt with her panties...

I could see everything.

I started to feel things that I shouldn't.

Taehyung, stop. She is your step-sister.
You can't think about her like that.
You managed to control yourself until now.

As soon as I notice that she was
about to wake up, I leave her room.

Chaerin's POV

I rub my eyes while stretching myself.
I thought that I heard Taehyung's voice...
《Oh... why are my blankets on the floor?》 I look at them confused.

Nevermind. I wash and I get ready to go to school. After I was ready I went downstairs to eat breakfast.

Taehyung wasn't home, probably he left early. That's better.

[...]

Nobody at school knows that we are step-brothers. It's embarrassing being related to a stupid boy like him.

《Hey Chaerin, are you listening to me?》Hwasa, my best friend waved her hand in front of my face, snapping her fingers.

《Eh? Uhm, not really... sorry》

She snorted
《Like I was saying... This night there is a party at Jimin's house! And WE need to go~》

《Cmon... you know I'm not really into parties.》

《It will be fun! Also, his friends will be there, Jungkook and Taehyung!
Maybe you'll have some fun with them.》

Hwasa doesn't know that Taehyung is my stepbrother. She would freak out if she knew it.

《You want to go just to flirt... But ok, I'll come!》

《YAS! I'm happy you'll come! Later come to my house, so we'll get ready to slay everyone!》
She said with a wide smile.

Jimin and Jungkook are best friends with my stepbrother.
They are popular here at school.
And Hwasa is childhood friends with Jimin.

Even tho I don't like parties, a night having fun will be ok, right?

[...]

We arrived at the party, there were a lot of people drinking, smoking, and dancing.
I and Hwasa went dancing.

After a bit, Jimin and Jungkook came to us and gave us something to drink.
She stayed to talk with Jimin and me with Jungkook.
We talked about everything while drinking. It was actually fun talking with him. He has a lot of passions and hobbies.
He looks less dumb than my brother.

At some point I see Taehyung chatting with other people.
We didn't say hi to each other, we never do it in public.

《Hey Chaerin, Jungkook, we are going to play the bottle game, you two should join!》Hwasa said smirking.

《Looks interesting, should we go?》
Jungkook said smiling.

I nodded. We all sat in a circle, there was Jimin, Hwasa, the dumbass, me, Jungkook and other people.
We were all a bit tipsy.

For some rounds, I didn't get picked.
Luckily. The dares were really embarrassing.
Kissing, touching, stripping...

《Oh! Its Chaerin's turn! So truth or dare?》Jimin looked at me waiting for my answer.

I panicked.
《D-dare...?》
He chuckled《then I dare you to... give a blowjob to...》he looked at all the people.

《Taehyung!》he said pointing with his finger at him.

《WHAT.》
I widened my eyes.
《I-i... 》

《If you two are too shy to do it here you can go to a room. But we want the proofs!~》
Jimin got up and made us get up as well, he literally pushed us in a room. He locked the door, we were trapped inside.

《I'm not going to do this.》
I said crossing my arms.

《You are my brother and this is just wrong!》

《Why aren't you saying a word?》

《I don't know what to say.》
He said sitting on the bed.

《But they want proofs.》

《Well, then just do it yourself!》
I said mimicking the jerking action.

《You want me to do it in front of you?》
He said raising an eyebrow and smirking.

《Eew no.》

《Or are you just saying this cuz you don't know how to do a blowjob?》he said in a challenging tone.

《Wh- Sure I know how to do a blowjob! I just don't want to do it to you.》

《That are just words. I can't believe you.》He was pissing me off.

I didn't know what to answer him. His attitude was making me mad. I hate being challenged.

His glare was locked on me.
《See... you can't do it.》
He said laying on his back on the bed.

You'll see.

I walked in front of him, got on my knees.
Unzipped his pants and lowered his boxer's enough to take out his dick. I did it really fast. He didn't have the time to realize. He gasped and got up looking at me amazed.
I stared at his dick. It was... big. And it wasn't even hard yet...

Damn it.
I started to pump him with my hand waiting to get him hard. After a bit I see some pre-cum, I lick it off making him gasp.

His breath started to get heavy. I lick at the end of his dick, going from down to up.

Really slowly.

Spitting on it sometimes. He was getting really hard.

I took his length all in my mouth. I started to give him a blowjob. I was giving him a really sensual one, not too fast, just enough to give him the pleasure of his life. His light moans were making me so wet...

The way he opened his mouth to let escape his deep breathy moans...
It was really hot.

I looked at him and his face was full of pleasure.
He was so damn sexy.
His dick was pulsing in my mouth, a sign he was about to cum. In fact, his hot seed splashes in my mouth.

He cummed a lot, and I swallowed it. I got up and cleaned the corner of my mouth. He looked so dazed and amazed at the same time.

《Now you can't say I can't do a blowjob 》I said crossing my arms, smirking.

《You... swallowed... the proofs...》
He said still panting.

Shit... I was too involved that I forgot.

I came closer to his face.
《Well... I think that your amazed face and your heavy breath are enough as proof.》

《Eh...?》
He couldn't even speak.
He didn't imagine I would do it.

Suddenly Jimin unlocked the door and came into the room followed by the others.

《Hey you two! Why is it getting so much time?》He looked at the poor blank-faced Taehyung and started to laugh
《Bro! Looks like she just gave
you the blowjob of your life!》

《Chaerin good job! I never saw him like that!》

I chuckled and left the room with the other, leaving him there.
That is what you get if you challenge me.

We continued to play and have fun until we all went home. It was a great night, after all.