18 | parents

[FLASHBACK]

《Yoongi oppa ~》 Chaerin runs towards the raven-haired boy, hugging him from behind. He was in front of the school entrance, with a backpack on his shoulder.

《Morning kitten.》 Yoongi turns to give her a kiss on the lips, takes her under his arm, going to his group of friends. Chaerin giggled happily, attached to his boyfriend.

Yoongi knew why she was so happy. He was happy too, because he had won the bet. With a proud and satisfied expression they approach his friends, Namjoon, Hoseok and Jin, who watched them arrive, already imagining what had happened between the two.

Chaerin tightens Yoongi's hand every time when she thinks of the night they spent at his house, her cheeks turning red only at the thought. She will never forget it.

As soon as they arrive, Chaerin greets everyone euphorically.
Jin looks at her with a raised eyebrow 《we have a winner, I guess》 he says, turning his gaze to Yoongi, who smiled mischievously. Namjoon gives a nudge with his elbow to Jin.

《Oh! Who won what?》 Chaerin asks innocently, putting her head aside.

《Nothing important, now go to your friend》Yoongi approaches her ear, whispering 《see you later.》 Tickling her lobe, she was so sensitive to every minimum action from Yoongi, and he knew it;

Chaerin's face becomes completely red 《o-ok oppa ...》 Chaerin leaves, greeting, to reach Hwasa, almost tripping over her own legs.

She was so sensitive and easy to tease that her legs became weak for the stupidest things.

Yoongi turns to his friends 《how did you do it?》Hoseok asks his friend 《she's-actually, she was, the most innocent girl I had ever seen.》

《Chaerin innocent? You have no idea what she can do with those pink lips ...》 Yoongi squints and remembers that moment when she wrapped him in her mouth.

《In the end Yoongi won ...》 Namjoon says putting his hands in his pockets 《I hoped to fuck her virginity away, I bet she was so tight ...》 he continues.

《She was fantastic. You have no idea.》

《Aah ... how I envy you ...》 Jin sighs.

《Well, the bet can still continue ...》 the three guys look at Yoongi with a questioning air.

《Even if she's my girlfriend, it doesn't mean that you ...》 gets even closer to her friends, to make sure no one hears them 《you can't fuck her ...》

《What do you mean?》 Jin asks, interested.

Yoongi smiles mischievously before speaking.

[...]

[PRESENT DAY]

《What are you thinking about?》 Namjoon sits next to Yoongi, his gaze scanning his absent expression.

《Chaerin ...》he responds without looking at his friend.

His gaze was fixed on the ceiling of his house. Yoongi could not get her out of his mind. Her expression of hatred for him hurted. But it's just his fault, and he knew it well.

《She will forgive you.》

《She will.》 Yoongi was sure about it He knew he could make it up to her. Even if it took him years, he didn't care.

[...]

《I will never forgive you, Yoongi. Leave me alone.》 Chaerin looked at him until he finished the sentence and turned away, leaving her back to him.