15 | rain

CHAERIN'S POV

I rang the bell with my forefinger, I was shaking nervously.

《Chaerin? What are you doing here?》 Hwasa, after opening the door, eyed me frowning.

I look up, at Hwasa, and in a matter of time, I burst into tears 《they did it too... they... 》sobs escape from my mouth, I hold my fists tight 《they made a deal about me ...》

I burst into a more desperate cry, Hwasa immediately takes me inside making me sit on the sofa. She takes me in her arms consoling me. She whispers "bastards" between her lips.

Once I calm down, I check the phone that has done nothing but vibrate all the time, I had dozens of calls lost by all three. Assholes. I thought. I never expected that such a thing would happen to me again. Especially not from them.

I ignored them by throwing the phone to the side on the couch.

Hwasa comes back with a hot cup of tea a change of clothes to be more comfortable. I still had a uniform.

《Do you want to explain to me what happened?》 Hwasa asks me while rubbing my back.

She knows what I went through because of him, and a similar situation was forming again.

《They made a deal where ... no one had to have an intimate relationship of any kind with me ...》

《But it is the opposite of what they had done ...》

《I know ... but the problem is the deal. It's so humiliating.》

He and his friends had made a deal and a bet, where those who managed to have any kind of intimate relationship with me, won. Except kissing.

They used me as a toy. But in spite of everything, I stayed with him and forgave him. And everything got worse.

And the fact that Jimin, Taehyung, and Jungkook had also made a deal had destroyed my heart. I wouldn't fall for it again. This would have been the end.

After I washed and changed, Hwasa and I went to sleep. She didn't leave me for a moment. She stood next to me, holding me tight. It was what I needed.

The next morning, Hwasa's mother woke us up, she was kind to make me stay without asking too many questions.

《Do you feel like going to school?》

I nod getting out of bed. We get ready and go have breakfast. The table was meticulously prepared and opened up, which made me think of my mother. I missed her so much, even if she was on vacation and came back in a couple of days, I could never stay away from her for too long.

While we were eating breakfast, Hwasa updated me on the last things that happened with Wheein, somehow they met often after that party, and finally, they will have an appointment as a couple. I was so happy for her. She deserved it.

I thanked Hwasa's mother for breakfast and we went to school. My heart was beating fast. I felt agitated. As if something were about to happen. A sort of presentiment.

We entered the first lesson of the day, the three guys were nowhere to be seen. Maybe they didn't come. On one hand, I was hoping for it. I wouldn't be able to face them for now.

The first part of the morning passed extremely slowly. I risked falling asleep on my desk if it wasn't for Hwasa who kept me awake from time to time.

The bell rang the last hour, finally, we were free.

《Chaerin, I have to go to my part-time, see you later?》

I nod smiling, we say goodbye, and as she leaves I go back to school. I decide to go to the library to study and do some backward research I still had to do. I couldn't afford to lose another year. Because of that time when everything collapsed on me, I had to leave school, thus losing a year.