74 | our first night

ㅡ Jimin's POV ㅡ

This is the first night we spend together, excluding the storm day, this is our first real night.

I feel unsettled, not even when I lost my virginity was I so anxious. In fact, I don't even remember much of that night ... or day. Or the person.

Chaerin is changing in the bathroom, in her pyjamas, I hope Hwasa has packed something nice for her ... in short, I hope she was my accomplice in this too.

But my fantasies are shattered as soon as she comes out with plain pyjamas, green t-shirt and shorts. But she's still fine.

《Why do you look so disappointed?》she asks as she brushes her hair.

Her black hair falls long over her shoulders, I wonder if she ever dyed her hair.

《I'm thinking.》I reply trying not to let her notice why I am actually disappointed.

But my eyes light up as soon as I see her nipples through the pyjama material. She is not wearing a bra.

Jimin, stop it. I close my eyes instantly.

I look like a sex maniac, it's not like me to have these thoughts, kinda. But that's not my goal with her. It's hard to resist someone when you're so attracted to that person. And so it is, I am attracted to Chaerin on many different levels, mental, personality, physical.

I try to get distracted by looking for my pyjamas and go into the bathroom to change and wash and above all, calm my thoughts.

As I finish I head to the bed, my hands are sweating. She looks calm, her back is propped up and she's using her phone. She's already under the covers.

We decided to share the bed because there is not even a sofa here, apart from a hard carpet.

I lift the blanket cautiously, it's like I'm doing something wrong and afraid of being caught red-handed at any moment. Because in theory, we weren't supposed to be in the same room. Is it remorse, what you are feeling huh, Jimin?

《Jimin?》

《Mh-yeah-what?》Asshole, could you answer in a more suspicious way? I drop the blanket and stand up straight like a penguin at attention. I'm too uncomfortable.

She looks at me dazed for a moment but turns her body towards me, putting her knees bent.

《I wanted to ask you something.》

Could she have understood that it was intentional to let us sleep together? Did I get caught? Or maybe the receptionist said something to her?

《What are your intentions with me?》

《Mh?》 I ask confused.

《Your true intentions with me, that is, you want me ... just ... Well, you understand.》

On hearing her question I sit on the bed, all this talk needs attention and I don't want to give a wrong or misunderstanding answer.

《No, I don't want to.》

《You don't want to be with me?》

《No, wait I mean yes. But I don't want to fuck with you.》

《What?》

《What?》

We ask at the same time. She is surprised, I'm incredulous of my own words. Did I really say I don't want to fuck her?

《You've been trying to fuck with me the whole time while I was with Yoongi and now that I'm free you don't?》

《Exacttly.》