43 | yunbae?

ㅡ Jimin's POV ㅡ

"Mother and father want you home."

Yoongi's voice says on the other side of the phone. I complain bored, running my hand over my face. Not only do I hate when Yoongi calls me, but I hate even more if he tells me that our parents want us at home. I hate all this.

"What do they want?" I ask.

"Come and you'll find out, put on something decent, you know what they are like."

I snort scratching my neck. I check what I was wearing: tight jeans and a normal sweatshirt.

"I'm coming ."

I end the call with Yoongi and put the phone in my pocket. I have no intention to go to their house.

My gaze lazily wanders around my apartment, I wait for my will to come and pick me up.

The TV gave one of those usual Jackie Chan films, the old ones where Jackie's character has extraordinary powers thanks to a strange medallion. It illuminated my little living room.

I didn't sell the apartment I lived in before, I come when I want to be alone with myself and my thoughts. Or alone with some fuckable girl.

Before leaving I change my clothes putting something "decent" as he said. I only change the sweatshirt with a shirt that I set in my pants.

I arrive by car and park near the house, who opens the door is Mrs. Jandi, the maid who had already worked for my mother since before I was born. As soon as she sees me her face lights up in a smile that would make the skies pale. She was who raised me and kept me company as a child in this house.

《Jimin! It's nice to see you again!》

She opens the entrance so that I can enter, she takes my jacket and we talk a little until someone interrupts us.

《Ah you're here,》 Yoongi gestures for me to follow him. 《Come on, they're waiting for you inside.》

I follow him through the corridors of the house, I forgot the size of this mansion, it's unnecessarily huge.

I look at Yoongi's shoulders, he seems tense, it's strange. He's more rigid and cold than usual.

《Father, mother Jimin has arrived.》 He announces my entrance to the salon.

Our parents were sitting on the table, even that was unnecessarily large and long. My mother was reading the newspaper, Yoongi's father was smoking a cigar. I hadn't seen them for a long time.

They were elegantly dressed, as always. Yoongi's father wore a jacket and tie, my mother a dress that fit her perfectly, showing her slender curves.

《Son!》 The small wrinkles that form on the sides of her mouth show her maturity.

She throws herself towards me, embracing me. 《I missed you so much!》 She squeezes me in her arms.

《You too, mum.》 I close my eyes and breathe deeply her perfume.

《You didn't show up anymore, what are you doing?》 Her shiny eyes make me realize how much she missed me.

A knot of guilt creeps into me, I know that maybe I shouldn't have completely cut relationships. Not with my mom at least, she doesn't deserve it.

I was about to answer her question, but Yoongi intervenes first.

《He's trying to fuck my girlfriend, Chaerin.》

《Hey hey, we don't accept these words in this house.》my mother scolds him.

《Someone has to do it, right?》