3 | little devil

The next day I woke up in my step-brother's bed, Taehyung. The bed was empty, he wasn't there. I was still naked in his bed. I get out of bed, put on his sweatshirt, and go downstairs.

I see him intent on preparing something, he was wearing only his boxers.
《Chaerin! Good morning ~》 Taehyung greets me with a big boxy smile, while I look at him with a confused expression.

《Morning. What are you doing?》

《I make breakfast for us! ~》

I stand there staring at him, confused and stunned.

《Why are you looking me like that?》

《It's just, you never did it for me, and it's weird.》

He chuckles.《I promised that I would take care ...》 he stops for a moment and comes closer to me 《 ... of my little sister,》 he takes my face and gives me a light kiss on the lips.

He bites his lower lip while he was checking me out. I see a light bulge forming in his boxers.

《You are ... really tempting dressed only in my sweatshirt.》

His gaze changes, it became dark, he continues to stare intensely as he tilts his head slightly.

He takes me by the hips and makes our bodies clash together. I feel his erection now formed rub against me.
Making me feel horny. Damn this boy and his hormones.

He rushes to my lips, kissing me passionately, he doesn't even let me breathe.

《Tae.》 I say panting, moving away from him.

《Hm?》

《We have to go to school.》

He wrinkles his front.
《Do you think I'd rather go to school than fuck with you?》

《But-》

《Shh...》 silence me with his finger on my lips. A mischievous smile forms on his.

He starts kissing me again, making me walk backward, he makes me fall on the couch, and goes on top of me, continuing to kiss me.

He caresses my thigh with his hand, climbing up and raising the sweatshirt, I was wearing only that.
He makes our intimacy touch together and I feel his hard clothed erection rub against my now wet folds. I bite his lip and he releases a slight growl.

He suddenly parts away and gets up 《You're right, we have to go to school.》

I look at him in amazement. 《You are joking, right?》 I make myself sit on the couch. 《You wanted to go to school, so ...》 I glare at him with my eyes 《... little devil.》I hiss.

So he likes to play with me. If he wants to play, then we'll play. Who doesn't like some players?

I approached him leaning on my hands crawling towards him, holding on to the edge of his boxers with my fingers and pulling him towards the sofa, making him fall on the sofa with his knees. In all this he made himself do everything, he looked at me with eyes full of desire. I lay him down on our sofa, which fortunately was enormous.

I straddle him, stare intensely at him and hear him swallowing, I take off my sweatshirt in a sensual way, I was completely naked again in front of him.

His hands try to reach me to touch me, but I stop him.
《Chaerin ...》 his voice was so husky, so pleading. I take his hands and put them over his head, blocking them. I begin to rub our intimacy together, over his now wet boxers, he bites his lower lip.

《Who is ... the devil now ...》 his breathing was irregular. I chuckle, knowing that I was driving him crazy.

I keep it up for a while, I make him suffer under my clutches.

I let go of his hands and start kissing him intensely, his hands don't lose a second and stick to my hips, squeezing them.
He attaches me more to his body and we deepen the kiss
He caresses my bareback.

《I want you now.》

I bite my lower lip and move to remove his boxers and throw them on the floor, his pulsating erection was as wet as I was.

I rub our intimacy again, in contact with skin and skin. And it's a completely different feeling. I feel his dick quiver under me.

《Fuck ... Chaerin... you want to kill-》 with my hand I go down and take his erection, sliding it inside me. I let out a groan of pleasure biting my lip.
He releases a deep sigh.

《Now I will make you pay for it.》 he takes my back and makes me lower my whole torso on him, keeps me firmly attached to him with his arms, I couldn't move.

Start to thrust me without mercy. He goes deeper and faster, he was fucking me as I had never felt before. I moaned almost whimpering in his ear, making him even more aroused, and that made him go deeper and deeper.

It was too good, I felt the pleasure taking possession of me, the orgasm pervades my whole body, making me weak. I release another loud moan.
But he didn't stop fucking me, he hasn't come yet. His thrusts from below continue to make me feel indescribable pleasure.
《T-tae ... d-don't s-stop.》 the thrusts make me say words in a stuttering way.

He moans a few times but tries to restrain himself.
《Fuck, you feel good, Chaerin.》his warm breath over my skin causes me goosebumps everywhere.

I feel another orgasm forming, the 2 in a short time. This guy is a monster in bed.
《I'm about to come again.》 he increases the speed and clings to my hips, to make them collide more strongly with his thrusts.
《Oh shit.》

Some thrust later and we both come, I moan again, I feel his warm seed inside me. We both gasp, not detaching from each other, leaving my tired body above his, my head over his chest.

《This was one of the best fucks in my life.》he takes my face and starts kissing me sweetly. He gets up sitting, I'm still on top of him, continuing to kiss in a sloppy way.

At some point, we hear the door open.

Panic takes over.

We don't have time to do anything, two people enter the living room, where we are. And we see 4 eyes wide open staring at us in amazement.

Shit.