62 | i want the real you

ㅡ Chaerin's POV ㅡ

After yesterday's failed night with Yoongi, I couldn't think of anything but Jimin and what he did to me. Anger and frustration are gnawing at my soul, I haven't seen him all day, this morning he avoided me at home and it infuriates me even more.

I need to face him, I look for him for the whole school, it's the only place where I know I can catch him. He wasn't in his class, Taehyung and Jungkook were unable to tell me where he was, obviously, they covered him.

I passed next to a semi-open door, the empty classroom where I once took Taehyung. But now I hear strange sounds coming from there, I know those sounds and it doesn't surprise me since that room is used for everything except for what should be.

I open the door scaring the two people inside, who were clinging intent on sucking their faces.

《Jimin.》

I'm not surprised at him, but as soon as I see who the girl he is making out with is, I swear, I feel something break in me.

It's Yerin.

I swallow the ball of pain in seeing him right with her to replace it with the anger I felt until some seconds ago.

He doesn't utter a word, she smiles victorious, but it's not her that interests me now. As much as I'd like to let off steam again on her I know it's wrong.

《Get out of here.》 I growl at her.

《What if I don't want to?》 She takes her legs off Jimin's waist and gets off the table, crossing her arms under her breast.

She stands in front of me as if she wanted to challenge me, her blouse was open exposing her collarbones and she moves her neck to make me notice the signs of the hickeys on her skin.

《I'll repeat, get out of here.》 I clench my fists. Our faces are very close and I wish I could erase that grimace that's on her face.

《Jimin defend me!》 She squeaks.

《Defend you? What is he, your pokémon?》 I say sarcastically.

《Chae-》

《Don't you dare utter a word.》I say shutting down Jimin, he backs away like a beaten dog.

《You.》I grab her wrist with force and bring my mouth close to her ear.

《Get out or I swear you'll spend your life on the table of plastic surgery to get your shitty face back.》

《Okay I understand!》 She screams with a moan of pain, she quickly puts back her clothes, and before leaving she gives me a look of hate that I ignore.

I stare at Jimin with the anger that boils inside me, he kept his eyes down.

《Out of everyone, her?》

《List-》

《Fuck, Jimin! It's full of beautiful girls at the school, why her? After what she did to me!》

He seemed sorry for a moment, but then he changes, his displeased eyes that could barely hold my gaze now look at me as if what I had just seen was nothing serious.

《So what? I needed someone to satisfy me.》

《And that's why I can never trust you.》

《Come on Chaerin I haven't done anything wrong.》

《You have no idea of ​​the consequences of your actions, do you?》

He smiles mockingly. 《Something tells me you're not referring only to Yerin ...》 he's fucking right and I hate having to give it to him.