70 | kidnapping

ㅡ Chaerin's POV ㅡ

I move my eyes from the screen to look at my best friend.

《So is it definitive?》 I ask, drawing her attention.

She nods, pressing her lips in a thin line.

《Yes, it's over between her and me.》

Hwasa and Wheein were unable to resolve the issue, even after a week. For Hwasa it was too much. Her girlfriend lied to her about something quite important. Wheein had always said she was a virgin because a trauma she suffered as a child which did not allow her to have intimate relationships, but it was a lie.

I don't know how I would react if I ever discovered that my boyfriend had sex with a friend of mine before ... Even if it was before the relationship, but it's still strange.

Hwasa forgave Jimin, he followed my advice and she understood, he explained himself by telling her the truth.

《Anyway, let's stop talking about depressing things, are you done with the project?》

She asks sticking to me, to stare at the screen.

I click a couple of things on the PC, save the project and it's done! We are working on a plan that we want to do together when we start university. As if to say, a list of things to do together during the semester. To distract ourself from our disastrous sentimental lives.

Hwasa checks the clock on her wrist.

《Do you have to go?》 I ask.

《Yes, in a little while I have to leave for that trip with my parents, you know we do it every year. In fact, I wanted to ask you if you could lend me that red shirt that I like so much ...》

I'm glad that she has the opportunity to distract herself, it will do her good. I don't feel any help as a friend now...

《Sure, I'm going to get it, wait for me here.》

Hwasa smiles at me broadly and gives a fleeting glance at Jimin, who was blissfully lying on the sofa, playing on his phone.

As soon as I get back, I give the shirt to Hwasa and she greets me to go away, hugging me tightly, as if we won't meet again any time soon, but she will come back after two weeks. I go back to my computer and I find Jimin sitting in front of it.

《You were right in the end, it was a good choice to tell her the truth.》

《I told you, you worried about nothing.》

《Yeah ...》 I notice that the corners of his mouth are trying to smile, but he holds back, I don't understand why.

《What's your problem?》

《You left your computer here before and I-》

《Did you rummage in my computer?》I ask interrupting him, with slight panic in the tone of my voice.

《I saw that you have a new vibrator on your wish list on Amazon. You know I have a dick, don't you?》 He asks with a perverted grin.

《Yes, and I prefer a new vibrator anyway.》 I reply casually tearing the computer from his clutches.

《What- you can't be serious.》he suddenly jumps up from the chair, pouting.

《Have you ever tried a vibrator?》 I ask turning to him.

《No though-》

《Exactly, you can't understand.》

He remains silent, his gaze wanders around the room, perhaps he is having complexions on his sexual performance. In the meantime, I put the computer away from him.