if you love bts click here

Yes. I used a clickbait title. Do I regret it? Nope. Lol.

But I need your attention.

So, I strip off my facade as a "writer" and speak to you as a human, more like "unnie / noona" (and I oop- i'm so cringe.)

There's something that has been wandering around in my head for a while.

Minor readers.

Yes, you who's reading. I appreciate you, but I also worry. Lemme explain.

My stories are for people 18+. For many reasons, not only for the sex scenes but in general, I deal with topics that are quite strong and difficult to fully understand at a certain age.

I'm not saying you're stupid or anything, just I'm afraid that my personal views on these matters (like sex) will influence you and "convince" you that sex (or whatever) is like my ff.

For that, I want to remind you that they are ff, the fruit of my imagination or personal experiences. Or both.

Treat them as I present them, therefore a fanfiction. Not as a reality, in any way. Because my characters often don't have "healthy" behaviours and I wouldn't want you to attribute them good ways of doing things.

There are really young readers among you and I feel a certain responsibility towards you.

That been said, if you decide to read stories 🔞, whether they are mine or someone else's, remember to detach yourself and keep in mind that they are ff.

I truly appreciate all of you, regardless of your age, gender, ethnicity, culture, or whatever. I hope that my stories can help you even a little in your days, a bit like it is for me when I write thinking of you,
my readers.

I always look forward to one of your comments when I publish a new chapter; I often say that I read all of you, I really do.

For the rest, when you have doubts, comment, ask or send me a message on Instagram: heartphilia.u

I purpelo you 💜

~ heartphiliau