24 | beer

Jimin's POV

I go back to the party, there were still many people. I look around to find Chaerin, but I didn't see her. There was not even Yoongi. I puff annoyed, ruffling my hair.

I feel my head light, it must be still the effect of the weed.

After a while I see Yerin coming down the stairs wearing a T-shirt of mine; right, I destroyed her dress.
She walks past by me ignoring me. I didn't care much.

Jungkook and Taehyung are definitely somewhere getting a blowjob or something. By now it always ends like this in these party's. We spent the whole summer like this.

I take something to drink, drink some large sips of the transparent liquid, vodka. I like it smooth. I feel it igniting my throat, until I get used to the feeling.

I let the alcohol have its effect. I feel frustrated, I need to be distracted and the booze will help me.

But the only thing I can think of is Yoongi and Chaerin together. Among all the boys, why him? I wish she had stayed with Taehyung, I would've preferred that.

I push my way through the people who still dance on the music, with the bottle in my hand, I feel a little disoriented,
While walking with the alcoholic drink in my hand I hit a boy, Namjoon. One of Yoongi's friends. He was talking with other people.

As soon as he feels my shoulder hit him he turns to me, looks at me with a deadly stare.
《Watch where you put your feet, shorty.》

《Suck my cock.》 I say between my teeth, overtaking his shoulders.
I felt the alcohol take effect.

《What did you say?》 ops, he heard me. I turn back to him, I look into his eyes, I'm shorter.

Much shorter than him.

But that doesn't scare me. I'm not intimidated by an asshole. He looks at me with his head slightly to one side, with mocking smile.

《I said, suck my cock. Maybe the sperm in your ears keeps you from hearing?》 I chuckle at my own joke. C'mon, it was funny. Am I the only one to think so?

It's the alcohol that made it fun. But I don't mind. I touch his shoulders with my forefinger, making random scribbles.
I smile at him like a fool, he is looking at me like I'm crazy. It's definitely the effect of alcohol.

He takes me by the collar, but he doesn't hit me as I thought he would. Angry snort from his nose hit me.

《Stop Joon, you know that Chaerin would be pissed off if you hit him.》

Hoseok says taking him by the arm, stopping him.

What does he mean by that? Chaerin would get angry?

Namjoon stares at me for a couple of seconds and then gives up, as his friend said. They go away, leaving me in the darkness of his words. And in my alcohol.

CHAERIN'S POV

The music has dropped, the voices are less, the alcohol is over, as is the food. Few people remain asleep on the floor or on the couch, including Jungkook.

He's sitting in an armchair, on his legs, a sleeping girl. She has her head in the crook of his neck, her side on his chest.

He keeps hold her to himself from under her ass, her long legs resting on the armrest, his other hand rests on her exposed thigh. His eyes are closed, he's sleeping.

Someone here is no longer as innocent and pure as he once was.

I'm tired, it was an endless evening, I take a beer from the fridge and sit on the sofa facing Jungkook's, in our midst there is a low glass table, which was completely dirty with everything.

I take a few sips as I watch the last people who manage to get up to leave. Everyone is busted and drunk, nobody can walk well. I chuckle when I see a boy stumble over his own feet as he takes his jacket off the floor.

Yoongi went to accompany his friends in his car, he would be back in a while.

The beer refreshes my hot body of the evening, I spent most of my time with Yoongi and his friends. To remember the "old times".

I rise the bottle to my mouth, taking a sip, doing so, the drops of condensed water descend along my chin, pass through my neck, slow down in my collarbone, and then end up in the middle of my neckline, where my breasts are.

Chills run down my spine.

It's a nice feeling.

I look back at the two in front of me, Jungkook was awake. He was looking at me.

How long has he been looking at me?

The girl above him makes some sounds with her mouth waking up, raises her confused head, then remembers where she is.

As soon as she sees Jungkook's face from below, she smiles, leans forward, catching his chin, tries to kiss him but he pushes her away.

Without saying anything, the girl rolls her eyes and gets up from his thighs and walks away, waving her ass out the house.

《You've changed.》 I say, staring at him, taking a sip from my beloved beer.

He had not yet stopped staring at me all the time, his half-closed brown eyes, sparkling, perhaps from the weed, had not stopped burning on me. It gave me a strange feeling.

《Yeah.》 He looks down for a brief moment, then looks straight at me, sits more comfortably, leaning his elbows on his knees, smiling.

《I hope for the best.》he says.
I nod, trying to contain myself.

He became very fucking hot. More than before. The black, sleeveless shirt shows off his arm muscles, the ripped jeans wrapped around his more muscular thighs.
His hair is longer, slightly curly, and he has more earrings than before.

He's different even in his stares.
If before he had a sweet and affectionate look, able to melt my heart.

Now, his eyes screamed "fuck me".
He was sensual, his movements, attracted everyone's attention, indeed, all girls'.

《Can I?》 Indicates my beer.

I put the beer on the glass table, sliding it towards him, as the bartenders do when they bring you a drink.

His long fingers slide around the bottle of beer, bringing it towards his lips, instinctively I lick mine. Shit. I feel things I shouldn't. Get yourself back Chaerin, you have a boyfriend.

His gaze travels along the curves of my body as he drinks, and I feel a wave of heat along my abdomen, going towards my head, with a large amount of blood. Why is he looking at me like that? He had never done it. I mean, not in that intense way.

Here the situation is becoming dangerous.

《Um, I'm going to call Yoongi.》
I wanted to escape from this situation.

I get up from the couch, straight to the entrance, taking my phone, I feel his gaze keep burning on me. He was penetrating me with his eyes.

《Chaerin.》 his hoarse voice stops me.

I turn back to him, holding my phone in my hand.

《Your beer.》 raises the bottle to me, handing it.

I walk over with an uncertain smile, actually I wasn't interested in having back my beer, he could keep it. So why did I come back as soon as he called me?

Maybe ... I really don't want to leave?

I grab the bottle that was in his hand, and in doing so, our fingers touch, almost intertwining.

But he doesn't let go of the bottle, rather, he holds it, keeping the contact of our hands. I don't know what to do. Pull? Give up?

But before I can make a decision, Jungkook let go. He smiles faintly. I give back a smile.

How should I interpret this? I left a strange feeling on me.

Hwasa was right, they all changed. I still don't know if for the better, or worse, for me.

I walk towards the exit of the house with the beer that I didn't want anymore, but from which I take a sip anyway.

Tasting him.