9 | party

Hwasa and I had finished preparing ourselves for the party. I decided to wear the new underwear set, the very sexy one. I don't know how the evening could have ended. But just in case, I wear it.

We both had a dress, Hwasa's was black and mine was red. I think that we look pretty hot for sure, we didn't go unnoticed.

I know that Wheein was coming to the party, Hwasa was happy but also anxious about it. I hope she has the courage to talk to her tonight.

We go downstairs and see Taehyung, Jimin and Jungkook finish preparing the last things for the party. They must have returned when we were getting ready.

Before, I send a message to Taehyung, saying that I had told everything to Hwasa.

As soon as they hear our voices, they turn to us. Jungkook drops what he had in his hands.

They are speechless. With open mouth. I hear Hwasa laughing, yes the scene was really funny.

《They are drooling ...》Hwasa continuous giggling.

《I think they broke.》 I pass my hand in front of them, snapping my fingers when I see that I didn't get any reaction.

Jungkook was red like a tomato, adorable. The look of the other two was hooded with lust. I felt that today, I was going to have a lot of fun...

Jimin tries to say something, waking up from his blackout moment 《w-we have to finish filling the bowls with the chips.》 He said pointing to the package in the kitchen 《I'll help you》 Hwasa follows him into the kitchen.

《Is there anything else to do?》 I ask, looking at Taehyung and Jungkook.

Jungkook could barely look into my eyes, he was embarrassed, maybe I was too much for him?

Last time, at the last party I was less showy. Not that I was exaggerated now. But I knew how to valorize my body and my face.

Now he avoided all my eye contact, he looked down or focused on what he was doing.

He is a little younger than Jimin, Taehyung and me. He looks so innocent and calm. Sometimes I wonder why he so close with the other two. Jungkook is pure, Jimin and Taehyung ... well, they aren't, for sure. Indeed, they had the reputation of being real fuckboys at school.

I had never heard anything bad about Jungkook. Some say he never ever dated with a girl. I find it so cute on one side; he is like a little brother.

While the others prepared the last things I chose the playlist for the party. While scrolling the songs, I feel someone touching my shoulder gently with a finger, calling me.

I turn around and see Jungkook looking at me with slightly red cheeks, biting the inside of his cheek.

《Noona ...》

Noona? He had never called me that. I was surprised. It feels a little strange to hear it saying from him ...

《Jungkook, you don't have to call me Noona.》

He shakes his head in denial 《but I want to》 he gives me a huge smile, he looks like a rabbit.

He has a cute smile ...
Last time at the party he was so different. Now he looks like an embarrassed little rabbit.

《Noona, I wanted to tell you that... you are really beautiful with this dress, more than usual.》

《Oh ... thank you.》 I make a slightly embarrassed smile. It was a sweet thing to say.

Neither of them had noticed how Jimin and Taehyung looked at them with suspicion. They didn't know how to interpret the scene they had just seen.

After we finished, all the people started to arrive slowly, until they filled the whole house, there was alcohol, music, and people danced everywhere. Thank goodness we lived in a big house.