28 | redemption

《Yoon, I want you to make me cum.》

《I can't.》

He won't. He doesn't want to.

《You know.》 He insists.

《You don't touch me for months, Yoon. For how long should this go on?》

I couldn't do it anymore. I needed him and to feel him again, inside me.

Yoongi refuses to make love with me, he is punishing himself. Because of what he did to me in the past, ㅡ and not just that ㅡ he thinks he doesn't deserve to make love with me. He thinks he doesn't deserve such a thing.

He calls it redemption.

Yes it's true, he hurt me in the past, but he doesn't need to do all this. He blames himself for things that are not his fault. Things that were unpredictable.

Since we got back together we have only done this. Masturbate like this. Without touching each other, but looking at each other. At first it was exciting, new, but now it has become too little. My body wants more.

I accepted this decision because I understand his position and respect, but I didn't think it would last that long.

《I need to feel you, inside of me.》

I had stopped touching myself for a while, same as him; I was sitting again. He stood a little way ahead of me, his eyes are breaking my heart.

《I ...》he couldn't even speak.

He looked down, he was sad, in pain, but not because he couldn't fuck. But because he thinks he can't yet deserve to be with me. But it wasn't like that.

I stand up, going towards him, taking his face in my hands, making our eyes meet.

《Yoongi, I forgave you, do you understand?》 I squeeze his cheeks slightly to reinforce what I'm telling him.

《I miss you, I miss feeling you.
I miss physical contact with you.》

He doesn't answer me, he remains in his silence. I'd really like to know what's on his mind right now.

《It's my fault-》

《It's not your fault!》

I get closer to him with my body, hugging him. My arms around his neck, I attack my body on him. On my tiptoe I try to reach his height, I lean my head near his head.

《It wasn't your fault ...》
I close my eyes trying to stop the images of that day in my head.

He stands still, in silence, he doesn't even touch me. Breathes in the curvature of my neck. This is what I missed.

Contact.

I feel him stiffen as soon as his half erection touches my skin, I swallow. I lift my head from his shoulder.

I try.

I go down with my hand between us, brushing his belly still covered by his shirt.
Uncertain, I take his erection in hand, which was getting soft, but as soon as he feels my contact, it takes life again.

I look at his face, his eyes closed, his lips parted, taking deeper breaths as my hand goes up and down his length. Starting slowly, I wanted to see if he would stop me or if he would let me do it.

He bites his lip, taking a deep shaky breath as my speed increases. He's finally letting himself go. Maybe I managed to convince him.

He opens his eyes and I immediately capture his lips with mine, he hesitates for a moment, but he lets himself go to the kiss and my tongue. My hand really starts to please him. I smile on his lips as he takes my face in his hands.
Our tongues ​​move together, together, no conflict, no dominance.

I feel a rush of adrenaline in my warm and needy body, finally I would have made love again with Yoongi.
I would finally feel him again.

But my frenzy is interrupted by him. He suddenly detaches from the kiss, as if he had just realized, he takes me by the wrist and stops me, removing my hand from his erection.

《Chaerin, I don't deserve it.》

Puff annoyed. How can he be so dull?

《Listen to me-》

《Don't insist-》he interrupts me.

《Let me talk.》
I interrupt him again.

《I know you do all this for me, to punish yourself, to make up for it. But Yoon, you don't have to anymore. I have forgiven you, I no longer think of the past, but only of our present.》

《Chearin ... not-it's not just for you that I do it. But also for me. To learn.》

《Learn what?》

《To never hurt you, never again.》his voice is suppliant.

《Well I would like you to fuck me senseless till I feel sore!》 I say, my exasperated face.

He is surprised by my words. He remains silent for a few moments, his mouth slightly open. Stunned.

I hear him make a throaty sound from his throat, as if he had just figured out the part where I want him to fuck me like he used to.

《You're making this difficult for me.》

《Aren't you attracted to me anymore?》 A knot forms in my throat.

I was afraid to ask him, and the answer. But after all these months without sex... the doubt came to me. I swallow from anxiety.

《No Chaerin, far from it.》 looks at me with sorry eyes. He approaches me again, taking my face in his hands.

《So why ...》 I was starting to get impatient, I felt that tears were about to come out of my eyes.

《I don't deserve your love!》

《Then whye are together?!!》

《Because I love you!》

《I doesn't make any fucking sense!》
my eyes were half shiny.
《If you love me, then prove it.》
I say, taking his hands off my face, backing up a couple of small steps.

He snorts from his nose, pinning his gaze on me. He comes up to me again, gripping my wrist and pulling me to him, puts one hand on my face and the other on my side.

He kisses me gently, but at the same time with passion. He holds me close, his hand finally touches me, traveling along my body. I feel his erection hardens again between us.

Finally there is again the physical contact I wanted by him. How much I had missed, more than I could ever imagine.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

💜Hi everyone~💜

▶️What do you think about Yoongi and his redemption?

Also, there are 2 more chapters with him. Until we'll dive in into the mystery of the baby. So bare with me please😂 after that there will be more maknae line! If you like this chapter please vote for it, so I know it!💕 thanks, luv u💜