76 | her lips have a shadow

I give the best wishes to this little one who is no longer so little

I give the best wishes to this little one who is no longer so little. I don't know how to describe the affection I have for this man, I wish him the best in his life. He truly is precious and we all know it.

He is charming, handsome, talented ... but not only that, he is the one who has our name tattooed on his knuckles, he is the one who cries thinking and writing about us.

He is Jeon Jungkook, there will only be one. Let's treat him as he deserves, with love, respect and admiration.

Happy Birthday, Jungkook! 💜

ALSO, OMG GUYS BTS IS MAKING HISTORY! I'M SO HAPPY AND PROUD OF THEM!

🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂

ㅡ Jimin's POV ㅡ

Jisoo and Marcus yesterday invited us to go out altogether, both Chaerin and I thought the area was almost deserted, but no. It's quite touristy and the nearby town, although small, hosts various activities for people who pass just by chance. They even have a disco, which is where we are now.

Chaerin did not spare herself. I can't take my eyes off her ... she's beautiful. More than usual.

She wears a pretty flashy and tight dress, bright red and shimmery that fits perfectly with her black hair and fair skin creating a nice contrast. She looks like Snow White at times.

Marcus walks up to me and hands me the drink I ordered.

《Hey bro, you are really into her.》

《You don't know how much.》

I watch her from far away, while she drinks a cocktail with Jisoo, they are talking together, they seem to get along well.

Oh, I forgot to mention that Jisoo and Marcus are the two people I saw at the motel entrance when I paid the receptionist.

《Why aren't you a couple?》

《She just got out from a tough relationship and I'm helping her get over it.》

《Does she know about your feelings?》

《Well I ...》 I confessed them, right? But she didn't say much about it ...

《Yes, she knows.》

We get distracted when we see the two girls heading to the dance floor, they are two beautiful girls and they attract a lot of attention from the people around them. They start dancing with each other as they talk and laugh.

Chaerin seems like a child at times, small, innocent and carefree. I smile as she laughs. I love seeing her as a free spirit. I want her to relax before starting university, to enjoy some quiet time.

For a moment, her eyes search for something all over the place, until she finds it. She focuses them on me, our eyes meet and for a moment everything disappears.