17 | him

CHAERIN'S POV

《Go away!》

Hwasa continued to scream. As soon as we enter the living room I see her in front of the door, tense. Taehyung beside her with the door handle in his hand, with a confused face.

I heard a voice asking for something in a pleading tone, but I was too far away to understand. It had to be the person on the other side of the door, covered only by a fierce and raged Hwasa.

《What's going on?》 I ask as I come closer.

Everyone turns to me, looking at me with mixed expressions of confusion and concern.

《Chaerin!》 As soon as Hwasa moves to the side I see the person in front of the entrance.

《Y-Yoongi ...》 I block myself in place.

Our eyes meet, and a burst of various emotions and feelings run through my body, accompanied by a trail of chills.

《What are you doing here?》I ask in a faint voice.

《I want to talk with you.》

I remain still in place, unable to move or say anything. I could feel all the eyes burning on me. Jimin approaches, he was behind me the whole time.

《Jimin?》

《Yoongi?》

The two look each other, eyes wide open. My gaze jumps from one to another. As I thought, they know each other. My heart tightens.

《Do you know each other?》 Yoongi asks with a little smile, raising an eyebrow.

《Who would have thought it ...》 he continued.

《What are you doing here?》 Jimin growled.

《Me? What are you doing in her house?》

《Go away, Yoongi.》 I approach the door, interrupting him, my hands were trembling, I swallow trying to send the lump down in my throat.

Hwasa was ready to jump on Yoongi, she probably wanted to open his throat to bites.

《Just leave. I never want to see you again.》I stare him straight in the eyes. I never thought I'd see him again. Much less at my door. Pretending who knows what.

I felt my throat dry up. I bit my lower lip.
Hwasa noticed my discomfort, she was closing the door in Yoongi's face, but he, stubborn as he always was, puts his foot in the door, preventing from closing it. He gets in forcing the door with his strength.

The three boys are alarmed, I see their body tense ,ready to do whatever they need to do.

《I just want to talk to you.》

《Me and you... have nothing to talk about.》

《Chaerin, please.》 His serious gaze was confusing me.

《She told you she doesn't want to talk to you, leave.》 Jimin intervenes, taking my arm, moving me behind him. I look at him from behind while his high and tense back was protecting me as a shield.

He lets out a sarcastic laugh 《Aw Jiminie has grown his balls to face me now?》 He says as he tilts his head slightly.

Jimin glares at him, I feel him take a deep breath as his hands turn into fists, his knuckles turning to white.

Jimin was about to lose his mind. His temper would have taken over. I put my hand on his back. His body relaxes immediately as soon as he feels my touch. The last thing I wanted was for them to get into a fight.