12 | hickey

[Don't forget to vote if you like the story]

Jimin threw himself on her lips, devouring her, sticking his tongue inside her mouth, powerfully. She twirled her arms around his neck, pushing her lips on his. They kiss as if it was the thing they most waited from life until now.

Jimin draw her whole body to himself, makes her walk back, until Chaerin feels her ass touching the desk, with a little jump she lands on the desk. They continue kissing, while Jimin puts himself in between her legs, she brings him closer, wrapping his hips with her legs.

He starts to open her blouse, unbuttoning it, followed by his lips that kissed every piece of skin that was discovered as he undressed her.

Jimin desired her skin for so much. He couldn't wait to make her his. He didn't care if he made a deal. This was too tempting.

Until he ran into purple spots, he immediately knew what they were, even though they were a little faded.
They represented a territorial sign by Taehyung.
Interesting. Jimin thought.

He went down with his lips, brushing her burning and needy skin, and just below her collarbone, on her shoulder, he sucked the skin, leaving a small purple spot.

He continued to go down with his lips, her shirt was now completely unbuttoned, leaving wet kisses on her belly. She strokes his hair, letting herself go to the sweetness he was treating her.
He took the edge of her skirt and lifted it up to her waist, she raised her hips supporting herself with her arms, while Jimin took off her panties, throwing them to the floor.

He wanted to eat her. He tasted a little bit of her before, but he absolutely needed more.

He took a swivel chair to sit in front of her, spread her legs apart, one leg went to his shoulder, where he held her thigh tight, the other was bent, with his foot on the desk.

JIMIN'S POV

I throw myself into her intimacy, devouring everything I could, licking and eating what she had to offer. She writhed with pleasure. I stimulated her clitoris with my thumb, while with my tongue I entered inside her. Sink my fingers into the flesh of her thigh, while savoring everything about her, it's so sweet that it will probably make me even more dependent on her. Her intimate juices drip to the sides of my mouth.

《Fuck ...》 she moans with her head back. Her breathing was labored and uneven.

She gently gripped my hair with her fingers, following the pace of my head as I licked her. Her back was resting on the wall, slightly bent, I looked at her from below, and seeing her face again, in a state of total pleasure, only made me more horny.

For a moment our eyes meet, remaining locked.
She moaned softly, biting her lower lip, her eyes half-closed, fixed on mine as I licked her clit repeatedly.

God she was so beautiful. I wish I could have her all for me. Only for me.

《J-jimin, don't stop.》

She was about to come, I increased the pace on her clit with my tongue 《oh shit!》 She shouts aloud, without realizing it.
Her pelvis didn't stop from wiggling, she rested her head on the wall tightening her grip on my hair. She moans biting her lower lip, trying to be as silent as possible. Her body shivered and trembled. She just came.

I stop giving her pleasure, and she blows the air out of her mouth she was holding.
She was breathing heavily 《wow ...》

《It's not the first time I leave you speechless.》 I say licking away what was left of her on my lips, I smile maliciously.