67 | him... again

ㅡ Chaerin's POV ㅡ

Did it ever happen to you to have a bad feeling on yourself, one of those you have after having a bad nightmare? And then you have that unpleasant feeling all day long ... But often it happens that you don't remember the dream and you are there all the time thinking, trying to remember it.

I'm living it now. I have a presentiment, but it's not new to me, on the contrary, it's very familiar to me.

Yoongi didn't come to the party a few days ago, although he said he would come. When I called him he only said to me: "I can't come, I have family problems"

Nothing else.

The bad feeling started at that moment.

I tried to enjoy the evening with the others, at times I did it, but often I mentally excluded myself with my thoughts. I was brought to reality thanks to my drunken friends.

Summer has officially started.

Eventually, Taehyung and Jungkook left, I am happy for them but I will miss them. Jimin is back in his apartment, as Yoongi has to come and live with me. And it would have been too strange to live with the two of them. Luckily Jimin understood and didn't get offended.

I've been trying to contact Yoongi since that day, but every time he sends me a message saying he can't answer. But he hasn't been replying to messages since yesterday, I don't want to sound like a possessive girlfriend, but I'm worried. What if his family's problems were more serious than I thought?

I went to his house but nobody answered, not even one of the people who work there. The house was all dark ... it seemed empty.

I decide to go to Jin's house, he lives nearby, maybe he knows something, otherwise, I would have gone to Namjoon. I don't know what else I can do.

Jin opens the door, he wore comfortable clothes, those that are used at home. I heard a classical melody in the background, his tastes in music have not changed at all.

《Hey Jin.》

《Oh, Chaerin.》

He let me in. I haven't been to his house for a long time.

《You didn't imagine my visit, did you?》 I say laughing, in the end, I didn't warn him.

《Actually yes, do you want something to drink?》

I ignore the first part of the sentence to answer his question.

《Yes, why not.》

《Water or something else?》

《Water is fine.》 I say sitting on the sofa after he motions me to do it.

I look around thinking about a thousand things at the same time, his certainty of my visit and the fact that everything is impeccably clean, his hygiene mania has remained unchanged like before.

As he returns carrying the water he sits in front of me, with a look that a father would have when he has to give bad news.

I take a sip with the water without taking my eyes off him.

《How come you knew I was coming?》 I put my glass half full on the table.

《I just knew it.》

I look at him suspiciously and surprised at the same time. 《Why? Do you know where Yoongi is?》

He hesitates before answering, he is visibly agitated, his knees shake and he often blinks his eyes, he does it when he feels anxious.

《Yoongi ... is gone.》