65 | hospital

ㅡ Chaerin's POV ㅡ

I bite my nails nervously, Taehyung has disappeared overnight. He does not answer his phone or messages from any of us. Jungkook and Jimin went out to search for him, I stayed home in case he comes back.

I'm afraid something happened to him ... Or if he decided to do something stupid.
He tried to take his life once, but what if he tried again? The others say he recovered and was followed by a psychiatrist.

But his words echo in my head all night.

It hurts to know that he was in such a dark place mentally. And it's my fault, mine alone. But I want to fix it...

ㅡ Taehyung's POV ㅡ

Those bastards left me on unconscious the asphalt after beating me up. I tried to defend myself but it was in vain. I managed to get up and go back to my car, I still don't know how.

Every part of my body hurts, I tried to protect my vital parts but I feel that I'm about to collapse. Driving in this state is dangerous, but I have no choice, my phone is destroyed.

I can't understand how Belle loves a òbnoxious being like him. Above all, she lied to me all this time, she told me they had an open relationship, instead she lied shamelessly.

My vision is blurred but somehow I manage to go home, I park my car very badly but I don't give a fuck.

I'm losing blood at various points, I feel twinges in my rib area, I wouldn't be surprised if something was broken.

I look for the keys in my pocket and open the front door, I drag my feet into the house. I'm looking for the light, but I can't find it.

《Taehyung!》 I immediately recognize Chaerin's voice.

I see her black figure running towards me, her embrace wraps me completely, supporting me. Sobbing on my chest and hugging me, I would like to return the hug but everything hurts. I let her warmth envelop my aching body.

It's the embrace I have been waiting for a very long.

《I was so worried.》

I put my hand on her hair, even though my shoulder hurts. I caress her soft hair, close my eyes while she holds on to my shirt. We stand still like this for a few moments, but I feel the remaining energy leaving my body.

《I'm so sorry, Taehyung ...》

She moves away from me and as soon as she turns on the light, she becomes paralyzed on the spot. She looks at her hands, covered with my blood.

《What happened to you?!》 I smile faintly.

I just have the time to see her worried face, her sigh and immediately her hands back around me. The next moment I see the floor approaching my face. Then black.

I slowly open my eyes, the first thing I see is a white ceiling with some stains of humidity. I immediately recognize the place where I am, the hospital.

The door opens revealing a person in a white coat.

《Hi Taehyung, I see you here again.》

I raise my hand with the intention of saying hi but it stops halfway, my shoulder hurts. 《Hi ...》

I look down embarrassed. It's the doctor who treated me when I tried to take my own life. I didn't think I would see him again ...

《From the medical record it doesn't seem like you decided to do something bad.》