77 | you weren't with me

Hola! If you want you can follow me on Insta:

heartphilia.u

In addition, for those interested in collecting kpop things (mainly bts) like photocard I have opened another profile. I'll post my collection:

heartphilia.collection

Follow me pls 🥺 i purpelo u 💜

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

ㅡ Jimin's POV ㅡ

《Sorry, I shouldn't have done that.》

She lets her hand slide over my chest and then detaches completely, I follow her hand doing this.

《Huh?》

《Um, I'm going to the bathroom for a moment.》she says walking backwards.

《Chaerin wait!》

She doesn't listen to me and runs away, like lightning, disappearing among the people.

《Calm down Jimin, give her some time.》 Jisoo appears behind my back suddenly, putting a hand on my shoulder to turn me around.

《What happened to her?》 I feel confused, first, she behaves one way and then she says the opposite.

《Well, actually ... maybe I shouldn't tell you, but she confessed to me that she wanted to try something with you tonight.》

《What?》 I frown in confusion. Would she have decided that from nothing?

《We were talking about it before when she looked at you while dancing. She said she wanted to test you and see if you'd surrendered to have sex with her or rejected her.》she shrugs and walks over to me.

《I tried to tell her it was a bad idea, that a nice guy like you doesn't deserve it ...》

I watch Jisoo explain to me what Chaerin would have told her. Yet...

《Okay, we can wait for her here while we dance, can't we?》 She suggests, taking my arm to get back on the dance floor.

I raise her hand off from me.
《She said she was going to the bathroom, can you check up on her? I'm worried.》

She smiles at me. 《Sure ...》 we head to the bathroom and Jisoo enters, I wait outside, stamping my foot in agitation.

She comes out after a bit.

《She said she wants to be alone and doesn't want to see you ...》

I look at Jisoo's face as she says those words. Why doesn't she want to see me? Did I do something wrong? My worried face saddens Jisoo who convinces me, taking my arm, to go to the counter for a drink.

《Did she tell you something?》 I ask Jisoo who was ordering us something to drink.

《No, she didn't tell me anything ...》

Our orders arrive. I stare at my drink, thoughtful. But it's all too strange. I have a bad feeling on me, it's not like her to behave like that.

《No, if I've done something to her, she should tell me in my face.》 I hurry away from there and start to go into the bathroom, but a bodyguard stops me.

《Hey! What are you going to do?》

《Excuse him, he's been drinking.》 Jisoo intervenes. 《I'll go in again.》 She says looking at me.