50 | welcome back...

ㅡ TAEHYUNG'S POV ㅡ

And here we are again, on this couch, where it has already happened countless times. Where we had sex many times, where I also fucked Belle a little while ago. Nothing new, a scene I saw a thousand times, emotions felt and felt again a thousand times.

I never thought I'd see her head go up and down my length again. It was an image that I had forced myself to eliminate, but which I kept maintained in my subconscious.

It feels so different now.

She's working on my cock with her silky tongue and lips that look like rose petals. She is not going fast, she is going at that speed that she knows I love, she hasn't forgotten about it, she remembered how I like it. A speed that allows not only to give me a crazy pleasure but also to create eye contact between us.

She looks up at me as she takes as much as she can of me, almost everything. She is one of the few girls who can take my whole cock down the throat without a problem. There's a little bit of saliva on the sides of her mouth. The room is filled with my gasps and the sounds she makes with her mouth.

Is it strange if I say I missed her throat? The feeling of my tip rubbing against its warm walls is inexplicable. My body trembles under her touch.

She gives me a cat lick on the tip before speaking.

《You missed me, huh?》

《Yes, welcome back.》

I answer, and yes it's an amazing return. This is where she belongs.

I caress her black hair, thinking about these truths. I watch her face raised towards me. Her lips, shiny with saliva, red cheeks, her hand continues to stimulate me by going up and down.

I will show you how much I missed you.

I pull her to me to press my lips to hers, I feel eager for her and for her flavor. My tongue makes its way into her mouth and I immediately try to dominate it.

The kiss is passionate, long and sought after by both. How long had we not touched each other? Fuck, I missed her soft lips on mine. I missed its sweet scent. The feeling of her fingers on my skin.

I would like to fuck her immediately, but I want to do things calmly and enjoy every moment with her.

《Let me undress you.》

She nods, letting go of the cloth. She was going to take off her shirt by herself, but I won't let her, I want to be the one to do it. It's a gesture that I've been depriving myself of for too long.

My hand drops to the edge of her shirt, but before I take it off I ask her.

《You want to right?》 I ask.

She nods like an obedient kid.

《Are you sure you want it?》I ask again, I want to make her impatient and beg for it.

My voice sounds husky. On Chaerin it has the effect that every man wants: the desire grows in her eyes, I see it. She's mentally begging to get undressed.

She grabs my face.
《I want you, Taehyung.》

I swallow, I didn't expect it. My erection is shaking. She will always have the usual effect on me.

Her shining eyes look at me as if I were the thing she most wants in the world. Damn, it drives me crazy.

I want to feel her, I want all of her, I want to touch her, I want to inhale her, I want to feel her up to my bones, I want her nails to scratch my soul, leaving deep scars.

I'm completely damned.

Her arms are raised, allowing me to take off her shirt. I touch the skin of her shoulders, the hairs of her arms rise up, she has goosebumps. I know what effect I have on her, I know she wants me as much as I want her. Nothing has changed between us. Chaerin craves me, and that's what turns me on.

She has the perfect body. And whoever says otherwise lies. Her pink and plump lips, so beautiful to kiss and bite. Her black hair that frames her perfect face, the ideal to caress and pull. Her skin as soft as it is smooth, perfect to mark with hickeys.

My eyes lock on one of my favorite parts: her eyes.

So dark and deep. They seem like an infinite well of thoughts and mystery. Those same eyes that capture mine, trapping me in her, where I will never go out again. But I don't want to get out, I want to be trapped forever.

She has some clear freckles on her cute nose, barely visible. You only notice them if you study her face for a long time, paying the attention she deserves. I'd watch her face all day.

I detach her bra freeing her breasts, exposing her hard and straight nipples. Do I have to explain how beautiful her breasts are? Because they are damn perfect. Its size is perfect for my hand, it fits wonderfully.

《Do you remember all the other times?》

She smiles looking down.

《How to forget them.》 She replies.

We are with our knees resting on the couch, facing each other. I take her breasts in my hands and caress them, rubbing her nipples with my thumbs, becoming more turgid.

She doesn't moan, but her chest rises and falls quickly. Breathes heavily through her nose, she lifts up her head, giving me the space to bring my face closer to her breasts, savoring her sweet taste of the skin.

I grab her hips and sink my head between her soft tits, pushing her towards me. I kiss her whole chest, around her breast, in the middle, on her nipples. All that my mouth finds.

She holds my head in her hands, chuckles because it's ticklish, she strokes my hair gently. Until she pulls me up, aligning my face with hers. She kisses me and as soon as she comes off she whispers to me.

《Show me how much you missed me.》

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

How are you guys?

These are hard times but we'll get thru it.

Take care and stay safe everyone.💜

Thanks and I purpelo you!💜