20 | i'm back

CHAERIN'S POV

《I'm back, Taehyung.》 I smile feebly to him.

《You can go back from where you've come.》

Ouch.

I swallow the big lump his words give me. This hurts, right to my heart.
His cold tone was accompanied by his glacial look. Some shocks run through my back.

He gives one last look at me, then moves it behind me, looking at the other person behind me, who accompanied me all this time, but says nothing, he just grimaces. Leaves the door handle, going back in, leaving the door open.

Jimin and Jungkook were behind him, eyes and mouth wide open. I felt my eyes getting wet, as soon as I saw them I realized how much I missed them. My heart fills with joy. A huge smile forms on Jungkook's lips.

《Noona!》

I see Jungkook running towards me, and. FUCK.

He has changed.

A lot.

He looks more like a... man?

He runs towards me until his body collides with mine, I immediately feel his abdomen and pectorals hard collide with my soft breasts.

He has also a different smell.

He hugs me tightly, takes me in his arms and makes me turn in flight, I cling on his shoulders, for fear of falling, but his strong hold keeps me safe. I reciprocate by squeezing him even more, closing my eyes, enjoying his warmth. I feel his strong arms squeeze me, I remain stunned by his firm grip. He is no longer a boy.

Jimin approaches us, he has changed too ... the color of his hair, he is blond, he was brown first. His jaw is more prominent, he seems to have lost weight, accentuating his muscles, his lips are always full and pink, exactly as I remembered them.

I stare at him as he open his mouth, he was about to speak, but the words die in his throat as soon as he notices who's behind me. He had been silent all the time.

《What is he doing here?》Jimin growls, glaring at him.

I turn to Yoongi, at his feet our suitcases, hands in his pocket, watched the scene in silence.

《He is here ... with me.》I say turning back to the two boys who were looking at me incredulously.

Yoongi raises his hand, greeting 《hey.》

[...]

Yoongi went back to his house, he couldn't stay here, he had to do other things before. He helped me sort things out before leaving. But the situation made everyone confused, Jungkook and Jimin didn't understand why he was with me. As soon as Hwasa arrives, I will tell them everything.

I go downstairs, everyone is in the living room, except Taehyung. The moment I reach the couch someone knocks on the door.

Jimin opens it and, speaking of the devil, Hwasa jumps in, pushing Jimin, screaming 《where is she?!?》 With huge eyes, she analyzes the living room until they get stuck on my figure.

She lets out a scream that catches everyone's attention, I missed her screams. Shooting running towards her, she comes towards me, also running. We hug each other crying, soaking our shirts.

We try to talk but our sobs prevent us from talking well. 《BITCH! I mwisswed yo-you so-so-so mwuuch!》 Hwasa sniffs hard with her nose.

《BITCH! I miss-missed you twooo!》 I reply crying even more.