61 | together again

ㅡ Chaerin's POV ㅡ

After dinner Yoon and I went straight back to his house, I will spend the night here. His parents stayed out to spend the rest of the evening alone.

I finally met their parents, I don't know how I didn't realize that Jimin's mom is his mom. They are the same, they both have plump lips.

Mrs. Park (she kept her last name, which she gave to Jimin) and Mr. Min. My in-laws, officially. I smile at the thought, they liked me and Yoongi was right, Jimin's mom is very sweet. All the opposite of his son, fortunately, that Jimin did not do or say anything anymore, rather he ignored me for the rest of the evening and I'm happy about it.

I don't understand why he is doing this, perhaps to annoy his brother? Before he wanted me because Taehyung had me and I was aware of it, so I didn't care because it was a physical thing for both of them, purely sexual. But ... now, why does he keep pestering me? I shake my head to get these thoughts away.

As soon as we enter Yoongi's room I put my things on the armchair and take off my heels. I stretch my back, I'm tired, I think that as soon as I put my head on the pillow I will fall asleep.

《Today I will sleep like a baby.》I mumble.

I turn to Yoongi who has just come out of his bathroom and is staring at me with a look that I can't interpret.

《I think it's time to be together again.》

《But we're together.》 I respond to his strange statement, laughing.

He moves his head, snapping his tongue.

《I mean really, together.》

A couple of seconds pass before I receive the message he means.

《Ah ...》

He approaches me chuckling.

《Do you understand what I mean?》

I nod, my cheeks turn pink, feeling embarrassed.

He puts himself in front of me, brushes my arms until he gets to the back of my neck, moves my hair to the side that I previously untied, and starts kissing my neck gently.

Those few contacts make my skin vibrate, I close my eyes savoring every kiss he puts on me. He squeezes my flesh, our bodies melt together, our bodies that have deprived of each other for too long. I'm smiling.

I raise my head upwards when I feel his breath go towards the collarbone where I feel him suck on my skin, surely it will leave marks, I smile if I think that my skin will be marked again by him. I am completely his again, he is claiming me.

He moves to my lips kissing me with passion, touches everything he can. Until he stops, he takes my face in his hands, looks at me seriously, and says.

《Chaerin, I love you so much.》

I smile at him happily, my heart beats wildly, I feel so complete.

《Me too Yoon, a lot.》

We start kissing again, but slowly it starts to become more and more hungry and sought after by both. We become like two primitive animals in search of contact that we haven't felt for too long.

After all that we have gone through, from his disappearance without telling me the reason, to his reappearance to remedy everything, until now, finally the end of his redemption.

I throw him on his bed, climb on top of him, my dress goes up and he grabs my thighs holding them in his hands. I take his chin in my hand and kiss him on the lips making our tongues collide in a domineering way, I move my hips to create friction between us. We both moan in our mouths.