42 | one sided love

ㅡ CHAERIN'S POV ㅡ

《She was about to be drilled by Jimin.》

Taehyung has seen it all. He chuckles to himself and crosses his arms, looking me straight in the eye. I don't understand what is going on in his mind, but it is certainly not good. His jaw that is contracting makes me understand that he has something, maybe he's angry?

《Cheating on your boyfriend on the first occasion, huh?》he says raising an eyebrow.

《Aren't you ashamed of yourself?》

I look at him without answering. I don't know with what courage he's telling me such a thing. Does he really want to lecture me?

《I'll take Jimin to his room.》

Jungkook intervenes, Jimin is still asleep on the sofa and he takes him in his arms to carry him to the stairs.

《Not that I'm surprised, you did the same thing with me too.》 Taehyung continues.

《We weren't a couple, Taehyung.》

《Do you remember how we started our relationship? We just fucked and that doesn't imply being faithful to each other.》

I will not allow him to reproach me with things from the past.

《But why are you interested in who I kiss?》

I look at him with suspicion. He doesn't move an inch. I approach him, to be able to talk face to face with him.

《You say you hate me, you say want to send me away from my house and then you hide in these situations just to accuse and attack me?》

My questions hang in the air, I don't even give them time to answer.

《What do you want from me Taehyung?》

《I already told you what I want, go away.》

I move my head in denial.
《No you don't want that.》

《Why would you get so angry if I kissed Jimin? I don't think it's because you feel sorry for Yoongi.》

《I wish I could warn him and say what kind of person you are. You use, consume and then throw people away.》he hisses.

《Is this what you think of me?》

He thinks about it before answering.

《Yes.》

《What exactly do you accuse me of? Yes, I kept Taemin hidden and yes I left leaving you alone.》 I take his hands in mine.

《I apologized to you, but you continue to create walls on walls between us. Let's talk about it Taehyung.》 I clasp his hands in mine, he hasn't withdrawn them, it's a good sign.

《I know I hurt you, I can't do anything about it. But can't we try to re-establish our relationship?》

We stare at each other for eternal moments. For a moment I seem to glimpse the old Taehyung. And that really heartens me.

《Don't look at me like that.》

《Like what?》I ask.

Before answering, he bites his lower lip.

《As if you cared about me.》

He looks away from me. Gets rid of my hold and goes away without adding anything else.

《But I care about you...》

My voice is too low for him to hear me. I would like to scream it, but for some reason, I feel like someone is squeezing my throat to prevent it. I let myself fall on the sofa, I feel without energy.