48 | demon three

ㅡ TAEHYUNG'S POV ㅡ

My third demon is sex.

I love sex in all its forms. Everywhere. In any position. Every time.

It's strange to think that something as simple as putting one part of the body in another can produce such varying levels of pleasure.

It's not just the pleasure I love, that pleasure that wraps around my cock, stimulating my tip. The moment when I enter a person and reacts by arching the back and sighing with pleasure. I love the sense of power it gives me.

When they are under you and they moan your name, they tremble because it's you who is giving them that pleasure. They pray that you won't stop making them feel good.

It's me who decides how much pleasure to give them when to go faster or stronger. It's like being in control. I am in control of a game as beautiful as it is dangerous.

The sexual tension that can be created between two people, whether it's physical or mental attraction, if you play it well you can have the best sex in the world. In these few years of my life, I have understood that women love to be warmed up first, a winking message, particular attention in sensitive spots and they leave the door open to do more.

The door to make real foreplay. Kisses, touch each other, start tasting the skin and lips. Once you start you can't stop, sex is a temptation. The worst of all.

It's a bit like in the bible, where God told Adam and Eve not to eat the apple from the tree. But the sly snake tempts Eve, tempts her to eat the apple and she gives in, making Adam do the same mistake.

The snake represents the devil.

For me, sex represents the apple, women are like the snake. In turn, they give in to sex and make us weak men give in to carnal pleasures.

My father had warned me of the power women have over us men. We are men without resistance. We only know how to be so weak at times.

Because the man was not created flawlessly.

My cock is buried inside Belle. Her body is writhing with pleasure, her breasts bounce, her hands tied and strained over her head, her mouth wide open, her eyes closed and her face up.

She would like to touch me, but she can't. The belt of my pants that I put on her wrists prevents it.

I don't think the table holds my movements for long, it's creaking too much. Her red butt from the spankings of before is slightly off the edge, her legs in one side of my head, I've been fucking her in this position for a while.

I stop, pull out and make her stand, take her face and kiss her with arrogance and frustration. I don't know why I feel frustrated.

She moans in pain mid the kisses, my fingers were tightening too much around her chin. I move the session: I push her on the sofa, she falls on her back, her arms up.

I slip back into her legs again and without wasting time I push my hard dick in her again, starting to make slow and controlled thrusts.

My breaths are heavy and deep. Belle's lips open every time I go all the way deep inside her, frowning with pleasure.

Every now and then I grip her neck with my fingers putting a little pressure. Like now, she likes to feel the oxygen missing her. She says her pleasure increases, the senses increase. I don't understand, but if I hear her screaming more under me, that's fine with me.

In fact, it's what happens, her moans become more acute, she is praying that I don't stop fucking her.

《TaeTae, don't stop.》

TaeTae.

Chaerin appears in my head. She always called me TaeTae. Every time we fucked on this sofa shows up in my head. 

We fucked here most of the time. This same position, she loved it. If Jungkook and Jimin hadn't seen us that day, maybe things would have turned out differently between us.

I clench my fists that are on Belle's sides. What am I thinking? Can I have these thoughts now? I'm fucking. I'm fucking with a wonderful woman and am I thinking of Chaerin? I'm crazy. You are crazy Kim Taehyung.

I take one last deep breath. My hips rise and fall quickly. Pounding Belle as deeply as possible, hitting her most pleasant spot I keep going until I hear her moans turn into high-pitched screams. She came. I come immediately after her, filling her.

Chaerin ...

Guttural sounds come out of my throat, the orgasm drains my body. I fall tired and sweaty on Belle, staying inside her. Her still tied arms wrap around my neck. We stay like this for a bit.

《You know, next time I hope you'll remember my name.》

I raise my head towards her, I don't understand what she means. She sees my confused face.

《You called me Chaerin.》

What? She is crazy.

《No, I didn't.》

It's not possible that I called her Chaerin. I would have noticed, I'm sure.

《Taehyung.》 She sits up and leans me her wrists. 《You must not be embarrassed, it can happen.》

I free her wrists from my belt, in my brain I try to remember if I really called her Chaerin. Why didn't I notice it?

I open my mouth to reply, but I don't know what to defend myself with. Did she get offended? No person would like to be called by another person's name, not even when they converse normally, let alone while fucking.

《I'm sorry, Belle.》

She moves her head, smiling faintly, caressing my face.

《It's all right.》 I look up at her, she seems sincere.

The moment is interrupted by a ringtone. Belle's husband's ringtone. She stands up, pulling her warm hand away from my cold face. I stare at the floor, I feel lost.

Belle talks briefly on her phone, enough to understand that her husband wants her at home. She greets me briefly and reassures me that she isn't hurt.

As soon as Belle leaves, I prepare a joint. I stay with my birth costume: naked. I take a deep inhale and throw the smoke over my head. I don't feel the need to do anything.

I feel relaxed, well, without thoughts, no pain, only the after the pleasure of a good fuck and the effect of the joint. I rest my head on the sofa and close my eyes.

A thousand sensations of before have gone away like boats on the high seas. Far away and immersed in the darkness.
My head is becoming light, the frustrating thoughts have left like balloons that have taken flight.

I open my eyes suddenly.

《Next time tell me when you bring your girlfriend home, you're so fucking loud. 》

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Hey humans! How are ya?

So we discovered Taehyung's third demon...
Btw, I wanted to clarify that his mental state isn't ok. Like in the previous chapter, he thinks about Taemin and immediately after he has oral sex. It's maybe not too obvious, but it isn't normal.

Also, thanks for 1k followers! We're also reaching almost 100k reads. Omg. That is a lot for me. I'm really grateful for every reader. I can't wait to show you all my plans for this story and book(s) I have in mind.

Oh and I published a new trailer for my upcoming series on my youtube channel, check it out if you like those kinds of content (moans lol).

Thanks for every comment and vote!💜