6 | desire

《Hwasa ~》 I hugged her from behind.

《Here you are!》 She turned to me, pinching my cheek.

《I didn't hear from you all day yesterday! What were you doing?》

In my mind popped up the image of the morning fuck I had with Taehyung and the hot make out session with Jimin.

《I studied.》 I lied shamelessly.

She looks at me a little doubtfully. But she doesn't reply.

We enter the classroom as soon as we hear the bell ring. The morning goes by quite slowly, as always at school.

Now that I think about it, I haven't seen Taehyung yet. Not even at home. I don't know if he came to school.

It's lunch time, and Hwasa and I go to the school cafeteria, and get something to eat and sit down.

As soon as Hwasa sees Jimin enter, she beckons him to sit down with us. There were also Jungkook and Taehyung with him. I sometimes forget that Hwasa and Jimin are childhood friends.

Jimin gives me a strange look... how could I say... ambiguous. He penetrated me with his eyes. I could feel it burning on me.

My mind went back to yesterday's hot session, I feel my face burning up, and a warm feeling between the legs.

《Chaerin, your face is red again.》 Jungkook's phrase makes everyone turn all eyes on me.

《Oh, you're right! Usually you get this red when you feel horn-》 I give Hwasa a kick under the table. How could she say such a thing in front of everyone.

I see her give me an amused smile raising her eyebrow. I hope she doesn't suspect something.

Jimin sits next to me, earning Taehyung's glare. Jungkook also looked a little annoyed.
We start eating and we all chat quietly together.

I was telling a funny story that happened to me some time ago. But suddenly, I get stuck.

I feel a hand on my thigh, which caresses me slowly. Goose bumps run all over my body.

《Chaerin, why did you stop?》

《A-ah yes right, I was saying...》 I feel a sharp grip on my thigh, he was holding me. I know this hand.

I turn to the side, looking badly at Jimin. He was acting like he didn't do a thing and ate quietly. His hand was well hidden.

Bastard.

Without letting the other see me, I move his hand from my thigh. If he continued like this I already knew how it would end.

He was grinning. I tell the story as quickly as possible, and we all finish eating.

I greet everyone and head to the library, I needed to calm down a little. There was no one in the library. There was silence.

Jimin has tremendous power over me. Only the touch of his hand was wetting me.
Almost as much as Taehyung's.

I couldn't resist Taehyung once since we started to fuck. I wouldn't want that to happen as well with Jimin.

I take any book and start reading. I didn't understand anything. My mind always went on Jimin.

I thought about Jimin and how he managed to make me feel good yesterday. His eager look for me...

ENOUGH CHAERIN. You're getting even more horny. Read the fucking book.

I take a deep breath and finally I can concentrate on what I had in my hands. I was so focused that I didn't even notice when someone sat next to me.