7 | kiss

~ CHAERIN POV ~

After school, Hwasa and I went to the mall, we needed some time between us girls. It was her idea.

We bought a couple of things, I bought jeans, she bought a very, very sexy lingerie set. She convinced me to take one for myself too, it was black and in lace, with various pretty bows.

Generally I don't buy these things, but for myself, I wanted to do it. It was like a challenge for myself.

We were sitting on a bench eating ice cream and gossiping.
《You know ...》she licked her ice cream 《Jimin was talking to me about something before.》

《About what?》

《He told me about a girl.》

I look at her, waiting for her to continue talking.

《He talked about this girl so differently than he usually does ... It's like this girl ... makes him crazy.》 She looks at me with amusement.

《It's the first time I've seen Jimin like this. He had a huuuuge smile as he talked about her.》

《Did he tell you who she is?》

I don't think Jimin was referring to me, it'll be one of the girls he fucks and goes after him.

《No, he didn't want to tell me ... and it's strange. He always tells me everything.》she looked down with a doubtful and interrogatory expression.

《In my opinion it's Irene, she always goes after him.》she says, joking.

《I think it's Wheein!》 I say, teasing her.

《YAH!》she hits my shoulder, making me burst out laught.

I know she has a crush on Wheein for too long, but she never had the courage to tell her, or even to talk to her.

[...]

After we had finished the ice cream, we said goodbye to each other and I came back home.

When I entered my home it was all dark. Taehyung isn't home probably. I go up to put in my room to bring the bags of the things I bought.

After throwing my jacket on my bed I went into my bathroom to freshen up for a moment. I wonder what time Taehyung will be back, it was almost time for dinner and I didn't know if I should wait for him or not.

I decide to send him a message. He answers almost immediately, saying that he is at home.

Strange ... I didn't see him. I ask him where he is. He answers me he's in his room. He asks the same thing to me, I tell him I'm also in my room.

And this is how today's young people communicate.

I hear his door open, and immediately after he breaks into mine, without even knocking.

《YAH! Don't you know how to knock?》

《Yah what? As if I hadn't already seen you naked.》he sits quietly on my bed.

《Y-yah ...》 I say in a low voice, I feel my face blush. I wasn't naked, but still. He should knock.

I start to put the new stuff in my drawers, but I keep the lingerie inside the bag. He was very quiet. Usually he only annoys me.

He looked as if he wanted to talk, but he wasn't sure if to do it. I sit next to him, he didn't even notice my presence.

《Everything ok?》