13 | doll

TAEHYUNG'S POV

I hear the sounds of birds chirping, but I no longer feel the warmth of her body beneath me. My hand reaches out to find her presence, but I find nothing.
I open my eyes, seeing that I was lying alone on the sofa.
《Chaerin?》I look up and look around the living room. But it was empty. She must have gone to school ...

Checking the time, it was already late in the morning. I didn't have time to get ready for school. Who cares.
I lay down again on the sofa, with my belly up.

That hickey ...
One of my friends had betrayed me. Indeed he had betrayed the deal. The pact consisted only of not having any kind of intimate relationship with her, of any kind. Except when they decided to tease her together. One of them had broken the deal so quickly.

My thoughts are interrupted by the sound of the door bell. I get up and open the door.

《Jungkook, what are you doing here?》

《I have to talk to you about something.》

JUNGKOOK'S POV

He moves to let me in, we go straight to the living room to sit down.
I didn't give myself peace after what I heard yesterday between Jimin and Chaerin. How she moaned. She moaned thanks to Jimin, and that made my blood boil. He had betrayed the deal. But who am I, to point the finger at him? I broke it first. Although we did not reach the end.
I'm a hypocatite. So why am I here? Because I'm jealous, and jealousy blinds people.

《What do you want to talk to me about?》

I take a deep breath 《of Jimin and Chaerin, he has betrayed the...deal.》

Taehyung's face turned into a rather angry one. He looked down, clutching the leather of the sofa with his hands. He took a deep breath, as if to calm himself.

《Are you sure?》

I nod. 《I heard them.》
Was I really betraying a friendship this way? I felt guilty. But for love, everything is allowed.

《I heard them ... from behind the door of your room ... groans and moans ...》

There was already some tension between the two for Chaerin, and in theory they had solved, allied and created the deal. But apparently, it didn't help. And I was making the situation worse.

But it's the truth. I'm not lying. That is, in part. Sooner or later he would come to know.

CHAERIN'S POV

《Sooner or later it will all come back to you.》 Hwasa looked at me seriously.

I roll my eyes. Ever since I told her about Jimin and Taehyung, she kept telling me how badly I was treating them.

But since I also told her about Jungkook, it's even worse.

《Don't overdo it now ... I'm not doing anything wrong.》

《You're playing with them!》she says, pointing a finger at me.

《They do it with me too!》

《Yes, but the difference is that they have feeling for you, and you take advantage of it!》

《But it's impossible, Hwasa.》

《No, it isn't. From what Jungkook told you after he heard you and Jimin, and from what Jimin tells me, I'm sure. They have a huge crush on you.》she says widening her eyes at "huge".