87 | you look like a goddess

I posted a little edit on my IG to show how many chapters are left of the story u.u
give it a bit of love even tho it's mediocre (i'm still learning.)

follow me: @heartphiliau

______________________________________

—Chaerin's POV—

《How do you know this place?》
I ask looking around, it's an elegant shop, the kind where they serve you champagne while you shop.

They don't sell clothes here, but underwear. For women, not the simple one, but extremely refined underwear, with handmade lace and embroidery, done with impeccable work.

I've never dreamed of wearing something like this. Perhaps one of the sexiest outfits I bought was a year ago, together with Hwasa. But in comparison to these here ...

《My mommy used to take me here.》

I stop him by pulling his hand, he turns to me and I raise an eyebrow doubtfully.

《Did your mom bring you here?》

《Well, I didn't specify what kind of "mom".》

I roll my eyes, he's already been here with a sugar mom who he was fucking.

《Don't pout, ma chérie.》

Jimin takes my face in his hands but doesn't kiss me. He caresses my face.

《For me you will be the last woman in my life. There will be no other.》

I smile pleased, that's what I wanted to hear.

I give him a fleeting kiss.
《As you should.》

We keep looking around, the shop is well stocked, I did not know that there could be so many types of underwear and bras, not to mention the measurements. There is a choice for everyone.

Jimin takes me by the side and pulls me to him as we walk, in a low voice he whispers.

《I can't wait to see you with one of these...》

《Who says I'll wear them?》

《Oh believe me, you will.》
He answers confidently.

《Are you so sure?》

Jimin doesn't have time to argue that we're interrupted by a lady.

《Mister Jimin! Long time no see!》

The lady greets him cheerfully, she is of a certain age, with a charismatic aura, wears an elegant dress and has a coloured hair clip. They look like precious stones. Without a doubt, she is the owner of the shop.

《Good evening, it's a pleasure to see you again Ms Choi.》

Jimin takes a deep bow, a sign of respect, I do the same.

《I see you fixed your head.》

Ms Choi says looking at me with a pleased smile.

Jimin looks at me and smiles happily with sparkling eyes. You know, when they give you that smile?

《Yes, it was a long battle to get her, but she became mine in the end.》

I look down shyly, he squeezes my hand and comes closer to me.

《What brings you to my shop?》

《I want to give my Chaerin a nice gift.》

《Mmh I understand. Let me take a look of you, Chaerin.》