91 | childhood memories

—Chaerin's POV—

Jimin and I just came out of the cinema. While we were buying snacks I didn't know what to get, I was undecided between churros and popcorn, so he bought me both. We ate it all, that's because we've been using so much energy lately ...

Sex with Jimin is great. There is no doubt, we do it every day, it's normal since we are at the beginning, probably this passion will fade away with time but it doesn't matter.

It's as if we are getting to know each other now, day after day.

Well, on the one hand, that's it, we're playing a question game.
In the park near his home in Busan, we stay here again for a couple of days. I like Busan.

I'm asking him the questions.

《Ok, the same answers are not valid.》 I say, he nods.

《What is the thing that makes you smile when you think about it?》

《Chaerin.》

《One thing you are proud of?》

《Ma chérie.》

《The best thing in your life right now.》

《Um ... you.》

《All right answers.》 I say happy with his imaginative answers.

《Ah, that was a quiz?》 He laughs.

《Nah, but you made it a quiz.》 I give him a pat on his nose.

《Where would you like to go now?》 He asks getting up from the bench, I get up too, he looks around the park.

《Mmh ...》 he makes me turn around on myself and I finish landing on his chest.

《Right here.》 I reply, I hug him tightly. I want to stay here forever.

《In your heart.》

《You're already here.》 He says looking into my eyes, before kissing me.

I detach myself. 《Last question.》

《Go.》 He smiles. His cheeks look so soft when she smiles.

We start walking, his arm wraps around my shoulders and I put mine around his waist.

《Do you have a particular memory of your childhood?》

《Mmh, to tell the truth, there is a period of my childhood that I don't remember. It's short but I have a total emptiness as if I hadn't lived through those days.》

《Some kind of early amnesia?》

《Yes more or less, but I don't pay much attention to it.》

《It's curious, not remembering a period, I think it would scare me to feel that emptiness in my memory.》

《It happens to many kids.》

《Not to me, I remember everything.》 I say proud of myself.

《Really? Tell me something about your childhood.》

《My father, he takes up most of my childhood.》

As we walk we come across the playground area, where the swing and other games are located, this triggers a memory that I particularly care about.

I point to the swing. 《My father always pushed me as a child.》 I look there, smiling like a kid at the sweet memory.

We both sit on the empty swings and rock slowly.