40 | i guess it was love

ㅡ Taehyung's POV ㅡ

《Come in.》

Belle enters crossing the door jamb, the black heels she wore resonated on marble. The tight dress around her majestic body, red lipstick, perfect hair, her arms folded with the heavy coat around her shoulders.

Belle is older than me, she's in her mid-thirties. She's different from the usual girls I met and fucked in the past. She is mature, smart, beautiful and has a brilliant career.

The first time I saw her I was immediately struck. Her movements, elegant and sensual. She has a lot of self-esteem and is charismatic, even a little eccentric. Everything that girls my age don't have. She loves to dominate.

I remember the first time I saw her she was sitting on a barstool, sipping her cocktail, legs crossed. She wore a tight black dress, showing her perfect physical shape, prosperous breasts, small waist and a round ass that could make any man drool. Synonymous of sensual.

She was eating some cherries, her fleshy lips around that intense red fruit; that night I got a boner just looking at her. This is the effect this woman has on me.

She noticed that I had been staring at her for a while, but she pretended nothing that night. She enjoyed being watched by me, smirking to herself, making herself noticed and desired more. She teased me from afar, eating the fruit provocatively.

She came up to me and from that day everything started between the two of us.

After having sex, we talk a lot, about everything. We talked about music, books, art ... And so the project was born where I paint her nude.

She confessed to me that her
husband, ㅡ she's not cheating on him, they have an open relationship, ㅡ has always wanted a painting like this. And she would like to gift it for his birthday.

So I offered to do it myself, also because her body is a work of art.

It's the reason why I started to paint again.

Ever since my father died, I haven't had the courage anymore. My hands trembled when I tried to even take a brush.

So, from time to time we see each other, we fuck, we talk and then I paint. Projecting all the feelings of sex that she transmitted to me during the previous hours.

She smiles at me and immediately notices that something is wrong.

《What happened?》

Her gaze scrutinizes my face.

I scratch the back of my neck, it's useless to lie to her, she always understands when something is wrong with me or if there is something that bothers me.

《Chaerin.》

I confess her name right away.

A couple of days have passed since that whole thing happened with Chaerin. It hadn't left my mind. I freaked out.

Too many things have happened in the last period. The baby is one of the things that upset me the most. But also the day I said I hated her ... her fear. She was afraid of me. Her terrified eyes. I can't say if I liked seeing Chaerin so scared or if it pissed me off more. Maybe both.

Belle nods without saying anything.
Her chocolate brown eyes are watching me, a slight smile forms on her red lips.

《What?》I ask.

She chuckles as she puts her Chanel bag on the table, turns to me, showing her dimples.

《It's just that- nothing, it doesn't matter.》