54 | with a bitter after taste

ㅡ Chaerin's POV ㅡ

Yoongi and I get into his car. We are returning from a nice day spent together, we were in a very nice cafe, but also far enough away.
He starts the engine, turns on the radio and drives to my house.

Meanwhile, I check my cell phone, but Yoongi asks me a question.

《How's it going home?》

《At home?》 I ask looking up.

《Yeah, with your little friends.》

I pause for a couple of seconds, I try to study his expression in profile, but nothing transpires.

《Um, I guess alright, why?》

He shrugs. 《Just asking...》

I think back to the conversation I had with Hwasa, it's not fair to keep the things that happened from him still hidden. I have to tell him what happened with Jimin and Jungkook.

I sit better on the seat.
《Listen Yoongi, there's a thing I have to tell you.》

《Tell me.》

《Uhm, I-I,》 I squint and quickly confess the next sentence.
《Kissed Jimin and Jungkook.》

He says nothing, silently nods as he continues to drive. He is surprisingly calm but that puts even more nervousness in my guts.

《Actually, they kissed me, but I didn't immediately reject them.》

《I knew it.》

I swallow.

My heart stops for a moment, panic is taking over me. How does he know what happened? Did they tell him?

《How do you know?》 I ask hesitantly.

He stops the car in a side parking, perhaps to be able to talk about it in peace, but it makes me even more anxious. Facing this conversation scares me, I am afraid of his reaction and what he will think of me.

《I mean, I imagined it. I know you feel something for them, Chaerin.》

《I do not-》

《Do not lie to me. I know you feel attraction, I don't know what to call it, but I know.》

《Yoongi I-》

《Admit it!》 Violently clashes his hand on the wheel, startling me.

He looks up at me and raises his voice, he is clearly pissed.

《I admit it, I feel attraction for them. But it ends there, it's just physical, for you Yoongi ...》 I take his hand in mine and squeeze it.

《For you, it's love ... I love you and I will always love you.》 my words seem to calm him.

He sighs, kissing my hand. 《I know.》

《You are my first love, I don't want to have our love destroyed because of them. The thing between me and them is meaningless and purely sexual.》

I blink a couple of times in a row to wipe away the tears that were forming. I have to explain what I feel for him, I would never choose sex over love, no matter how many times they have tried me and taken me to the limit.

But the truth is that I am attracted to them only because I don't sexually vent myself with Yoongi, so I find anyone attractive, maybe I would also find a rock-made dildo attractive.

《But what's between us ... it's real, it's tangible.》 I intertwine our fingers together.

My confessions hang in the air for a few moments. I don't get any reaction from him and this creates a void inside my chest. It hurts.