66 | bond&byes

ㅡ Chaerin's POV ㅡ

School's finished. There was the graduation ceremony, school party and the year-end show. In the end, I didn't participate in the play, I couldn't pass the auditions. But that won't stop me from following this pact at the university.

《Where do I put these decorations?》 Hwasa shows me some colourful decorations.

Taehyung and I for once decided to organize a party together at our house. The last. We have invited the whole school so there will be a lot of people, but luckily our friends are here to help us.

《Mmh up there I think they can be fine.》I point to the handrail of the stairs.

She shows me her thumbs smiling and hangs them.

《Do you believe that we have finished this round of hell?》Hwasa back hugs me.

《Yes it was, but let's not forget that we met in this hell.》

I turn around and embrace her in front.

《You saved me from that hell, Hwasa.》

《That's a whole other story.》

A couple of weeks have passed since Taehyung was discharged from the hospital and luckily his recovery was quick. We continued to have a good relationship, the same with Jungkook and Jimin. We can call ourselves ... friends.

But with Taehyung, I think we have gotten stronger than before. We share an indescribable bond.

Jungkook is taking care of the playlist while Jimin deals with alcohol, of course. Are you surprised? Not me.

ㅡ Taehyung's POV ㅡ

(A / n: Taehyung's psychologist obviously doesn't give real advice on how to deal with the things he has, I invented them to facilitate the task. Do not give them as real solutions in real life.)

The psychologist advised me to have stable sexual relations with a person. At least one and that's when I met Belle.

It was no surprise to me that I was attracted by her, a mature woman with her experience. It's clear that I had a soft spot for that type of woman. My psychologist explained that it's due to the trauma of abandoning from my mother and therefore I have and will always have a search for a woman older than me.

So I wonder why Chaerin. She is not older than me. Why was I so attracted to her?

I prepare my suitcase with all my stuff, I won't carry too many things for now. I will buy some things there.

Suddenly, my door is opened and by delicate steps, I already understand who it is.

《So are you decided?》

《Yes.》I turn to her.

《But will you come back?》

《I do not know.》

《Mh ...》she walks slowly to my desk and leans on her hands.

《Come on, it's not goodbye.》

《Yes it is, you are not sure if you will come back.》

《Exactly, nothing is sure.》

《But just now that we were getting closer?》 She asks complaining.

《The important thing is that it is solved between us, isn't it?》

She shrugs and pouts at me, I take this opportunity to grab her lips between .h fingers and pull them.