25 | that promise he made

Increase speed.
Incline.

Run faster, more.

Breathing fast, heart beating at a rapid pace.

Music in my headphones, I listened to LP.

Drops of sweat that came down from my head to my back, and then ended up absorbed in the sleeveless shirt I was wearing, under a top. And some leggings to be comfortable.

The treadmill was already running for 34 minutes. I was exhausted, but I liked it. I missed doing this kind of physical activity. It was a long time since I did something for myself.

I joined in the same gym where Taehyung, Jimin and Jungkook are also in. But I always go in different hours. Yes, I spied on them to know when they go.

I put the cooldown when the minutes mark 38, I couldn't take it anymore. But I'm increasing my resistance;
and this also increases my self-esteem.

My body had changes after I was pregnant. I wanted to come back as before. Although, I know it's hard.

I walk on the roller while trying to catch my breath. I take small sips of water from my water bottle. I change song a few times, until I find the song I like.

I close my eyes as I continue to walk, the machine was slowing down, as was my heart, returning to a normal beat in my chest.

I open my eyes suddenly, annoyed, when someone tears a earbud from my ear. It's something I hate and it bothers me.

I turn my head towards the person, ready to punch anyone's face straight in the middle.

But I can't give any punch.
Jungkook is leaning on the treadmill next to mine, smiling happily.
I can't hit that bunny face.

《Hey.》

His eyes scanned my sweaty and tired body. Stopping in particular on my breast. His thumb brushed his lower lip. Great, he became like Taehyung and Jimin.

I take the other earbud off, and snap my fingers in front of his eyes.

《Hey Kook》 I turn off the machine.

《Done?》

I was dripping with sweat, I was soaked. Not really attractive. With the towel I try to dry as much as possible from my forehead, neck and face.

Jungkook also had a wet shirt, he must have been here for a while.
I nod to his question, get off the treadmill to go to the locker room.

《Then I'll wait for you down the hall.》

I'm not sure if it's a good idea, but in the end I accept. After all, he still lives with us, like Jimin. They hadn't left, even after I arrived.

Quickly I take my bag from the locker, change my shoes and go to the exit. Jungkook was waiting for me, he used the phone while holding a bag over his shoulder with one hand.

I stopped for a moment to look at him, his hair was long and damp covered the sides of his face, he wore a black T-shirt combined with shorts that reached his knees. And as I said before, he was sweaty. I come closer.

《Have you trained?》his head snaps towards me surprised, he smiles at me as soon as he sees me.

《Yes, more or less.》 He responds a bit unsure.

Before I can answer, a blonde girl walks by, but before she goes out she hangs in front of Jungkook, he looks at her almost in terror, as if he had just been caught red-handed.

《It was a good session, Kookie.》passes in front of him, touching his chest with her long fingers, winking before exiting, moving sensually her hips; I raise an eyebrow, judging internally.