37 | stretch marks

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

I have something to say before the chapter starts. I see a lot of my readers who lately are commenting often to update faster. Thanks, but don't.

It's a bit rude. I get it that you write it cuz you want to read more and that makes me happy, but if you want to support me, you can do it by voting, following me, commenting.

Often, the same people who comment to update are the same who do none of these things (not all). It kind of gets on my nerves. Sorry if I sound rude. But I had to get it off my chest, I'm fragile x.x

Anyway, I'm really thankful to all the people who read and appreciate the story. Thanks so much. We reached 50k brixbajdbd. kbye I'm happy😍

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

We managed to get out of school without getting caught. There was no one in the house. Jungkook immediately goes to his room and returns after a while with clean clothes, filling the room with a smell of freshness.

《You smell good.》 I say as soon as I hear him approach me in the kitchen, I was making sandwiches for both of us, we skipped the lunch break at school.

Jungkook stands behind me and watches as I cut the cheese and put it on the bun, he is leaning on the kitchen counter, my back to him, but I feel his presence becoming more dominant.

《Noona ...》

I swallow, Jungkook is out of control today. Without stopping cutting the tomatoes I answer.

《Yeah?》

《You're short.》

《Wha- yah!》

I turn around, with an angry face, I look up at him, straight into his eyes. He was laughing.

《I'm not short. I'm just pocket-size.》
I say with a hint of pride.

He laughs at my joke and takes advantage of it to get closer.
He chuckles.

《Cute.》

Ah! Look at him. Me cute? You didn't think so when you were about to cum in your pants.
Aish, Chaerin stop it.

《You would look adorable in my pocket.》
He pats me on the head. I punch him lightly on the arm and we both laugh.

Then suddenly everything becomes serious.

《Do you remember when I asked you if I could kiss you one last time?》

《Yes, I remember.》

He refers to the day when he confessed he loved me. It seems that years have passed, but no. Why is he asking me suddenly?

《Why?》

《I was lying.》

In a moment, his lips are on mine. And god, how wrong but damn good was the taste of his lips. I can't resist the temptation to kiss him again.

His hand goes into my neck, the fingers in my hair and the other squeezes my ass. We open our mouths, letting our tongues do what they want together.

He rests completely on the kitchen counter. Warm breaths mingle as our heads move to find new angles, my hands move over his chest. Heatwaves hit my body.

Without realizing it, we begin to walk in a tight way around the kitchen, occasionally slamming on some board. Our hands keep holding on to each other.