26 | nothing

I take off my sweat-soaked clothes, and throw it on the floor. The hot shower had already been flowing for a while, creating clouds of condensation throughout the bathroom.

Every bathroom in his house is large. I still don't know what Yoongi's parents do, I rarely have seen them here, they are almost always out for work. But I think it's something important, consider the huge house they live in and the area.

I saw them once, years ago, when I started dating Yoongi. Before all the mess between us.

Also my house wasn't small, and our parents, my mother and Taehyung's father were both lawyers. We were lucky. Now life is more difficult without them. But the legacy left by them allows us to live well, without having to think about financial problems.

I look at the fogged glass, it's a large mirror, at the sides there were lights to maximize the brightness.
I pass the palm of my hand over the fogged mirror, a reflection of me appears, a little twisted by the streaks of water.

What I see is me.
With my physical changes, due to pregnancy. I try to hold back the tears, I fail.

The wound will be inside me forever.

I spend a minute looking at my body. My long black hair fell on my shoulders, my breasts, not perfect, because one was slightly larger than the other. It was one of my complexes. They were neither large nor small, normal, I think.

I never liked my body. Especially before meeting Yoongi and before losing my father.

I hated everything about me.

Every centimeter.

I always wanted to be able to cut pieces of myself with scissors.

Then I met Yoongi. And so many things changed. He taught me to appreciate myself, to love both my flaws and my qualities, which he never stopped naming. Like the small, shy freckles that cover one side of my nose, the dimples of Venus behind my back. I hated them, but he didn't.

He even loved that extra fat on my hips and thighs. I loved how he held my flesh in his lustful white hands. But that's part of the past. I've changed.

I decided I wanted to change. Not just for myself, but for him too. Yes I know it's a stupid reason, nobody should change for someone. But I thought it was a nice thing to do, at that time. I was still young, and I didn't know how far human wickedness could go.

I started doing physical activity, to feel better about myself, I paid more attention to what I ate. And so, slowly my body took the most toned shape. I lost the extra fat I had, revealing the real curves that my body had.

He continued to appreciate me. At least, I thought so. Perhaps he had never done it. My father died, they went away, and everything collapsed on me. But now, that part of my life is over. But I can't deny that that experience helped me grow and become more mature.

I still don't know why he decided to abandon me in that way. Everything he said, he did, he showed me with his eyes, they were so sincere. But, he was acting all that time.
All for a stupid bet with his friends.

Now?
Now it's different. He is different. He showed it to me. Even the same eyes with which he said he loved me before, now they are different, I am sure they are real feelings. It's hard to explain, I just feel it.

I suddenly remember that the water was going down, I don't want to waste water. I hasten to enter, and let my whole body be enveloped by the clear, limpid liquid.
I wash away all the sweat from the gym, I let the smell of strawberry soap wash over me. I love the smell of strawberries.

I finish and put a big towel around my wet body, and one in my hair.

I was in one of Yoongi's bathroom's guest room. He told me to go to his bedroom after I finished, on the right, at the end of the hallway and then enter the second or third door?
Fuck... I don't remember.

One was his room and the other I didn't know what it was. This house is a maze. He lives here alone, once the employees leave. Doesn't he suffer from loneliness?

I remain staring at the two doors, entering the third, hoping it was his.
It's dark, with one hand I hold the towel tight to my chest, with the other I look for the light switch, I find it and turn it on.

It's a bedroom, but I doubt it's from Yoongi. It's too much for a kid. And there is nothing that makes me think of Yoon.
Then the idea leaps in my mind, maybe it's Jimin's, from when he lived here.
Even if I shouldn't, I'm in, I'm too curious. The room was not huge, compared to Yoongi's.

Most of the furniture was blue. There was a bed, but it only had a mattress, probably because nobody was sleeping here anymore.
I wonder since when he doesn't live here anymore.

I approach the wooden desk, there are several photos of Jimin as a child.
I smile at his  cuteness, he had plump cheeks, he smiled, he looked so happy.
Then there was another picture, above a bookcase that had almost nothing on it, except dust and some old books.

The photo was taken in a park, everyone was smiling, happy with their lollipops in their hands. Yoongi, Jimin and a little girl.

The girl was smaller than Jimin and Yoongi. Maybe she's a cousin? They were all tiny in the picture, they wouldn't have been more than twelve.

《Here's where you were. Every time you disappear.》

I whirl around to the door.
His eyes shone as they approached me.

《What were you looking at?》

His gaze, where a glitter of lust grew, moved from my almost naked body to behind me, where the photo is.
His facial expression darkens, frowns as his eyes see the photo behind me.

《What are you doing in this room?》

I feel like a child who has been caught red-handed. Even if I wasn't doing anything wrong.

《Nothing.》

《Nothing?》 He asks doubtfully, raising an eyebrow. I nod.

《Who's that girl in the picture?》

《Nothing.》

Responds with a passive tone.

《Nothing?》 I ask this time. He nods. Why should he respond like this?

Even though we've known each other for a few years, actually, I don't know much about Yoongi. I know he is rich, I know his best friends, he has a particular personality, he's intricate.

I found out that Jimin and he are related, but I don't know anything else. I don't know what exactly happened between them. Maybe this little girl has to do with their story.

Yoongi's eyes run through my body that was still covered only by the towel, he bites his lip, and looks back at me.

《What are you doing in another man's room?》

He approaches me taking my hips, gently colliding our bodies.

《Nothing.》

He laughs.

《Do you want to play this game?》

My bare shoulders stand up, shrugging, pouting playfully with my lips.

《Good. Let's go do "nothing" in my room.》