21 | i didn't forget

CHAERIN'S POV

Without knowing anything, the next day, Taehyung organized a fucking party at home, inviting the whole school again. I let the anger flow, for not telling me anything. As always.

I wasn't really in the mood, but at least I could see my classmates again. Hwasa will bring Wheein, and I can finally get to know her well. I had the opportunity to reintegrate myself into the environment of this school.

I was standing next to the table with food, stuffing myself with everything. They had ordered quite a few different things. There was a wide selection. And I love food. Now, it was my only company. Alcohol and weed didn't miss, as always. But I preferred food now.

Hwasa and Wheein were flirting with each other, creating a bubble around them, forgetting everything else and me. But I didn't care, I was happy for them, Hwasa is really beautiful when she smiled for Wheein.

I haven't seen the boys for a while, as soon as the party started they got lost in the fray. I was bored, I wanted to shut myself up in my room and do nothing, I wasn't in the mood to party today, unlike the other times.

At one point, all the heads turn to the door entrance, I see people talking about them shocked. I look into that direction, and that's where I see them. Yoongi, Namjoon, Hoseok and Jin.

I didn't think they would come. I see them looking around, as if they were looking for someone. They ignore the looks of the people around them, they were popular, and well known in our school. And they knew it.

The group also caught the attention of Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook, who magically reappeared, curious after hearing the chatter and people's comments.

Hoseok sees me and smiles at me, showing his dimples, I spare. He says something in Yoongi's ear and his eyes go to me. I feel the skin immediately burn.
They come towards me, most of the people followed them with their eyes, especially Taehyung and the others. Hwasa also watched.

Maybe it was time to tell them what had happened.

Yoongi takes my wrist and pulls me to him, kissing me.
《Hey, kitten.》

The others greet me and I do the same. Soon after I look at Hwasa. Her gaze was difficult to interpret. She gives the glass of alcohol to Wheein, and walk furiously towards me.

Before opening her mouth she glares at Yoongi, he ignores her.
《What the fuck is happening?》she hisses with clenched teeth, dragging me away with her into the kitchen.

I understand her reaction. I've had bad times because of Yoongi, and suddenly she sees me kiss him. She'll think I'm crazy.
Without delaying too much I tell her the truth.

《We are together again.》I confess in one breath.

She looks at me sideways, shakes her head 《you are joking, right?》 She says, almost laughing.

《No.》 I say determined.

《Did you lose you mind!?》 Hwasa yells at me.

I imagined such a reaction. And I was afraid of that.
Hwasa tends to exaggerate when she is angry, makes scenes, is dramatic and screams things without thinking first. She for sure is a leo.

But she doesn't know everything that happened during this time. Not only have the maknaes changed. I've changed too, Yoongi has changed too. And he showed it to me.

《Let me explain to you, before arriving at random conclusions.》 I approach Hwasa, trying to calm her.

Surely she thought that Yoongi was manipulating me like he did in the past. But now it's different. I'm not as weak as I used to be. Indeed, all that has happened in these months I have overcome thanks to Yoongi and the others.

Hwasa stares at me passively
《Fuck, no.》

She goes away leaving me alone in the kitchen. I puff annoyed raising my head to the ceiling.

I lean on the table, sighing again to myself.
I didn't want Hwasa to hate me or be angry with me. I have to explain to her as soon as possible what happened.

《So ... you and that asshole.》

Jimin's sudden voice brings me to reality, making me jump forward.

He is standing in the entrance of the kitchen, staring at me with crossed arms. His eyes tried to analyze my face.

Yes he was an asshole in the past, but that's not the case anymore.

《Jimin, don't call him that.》 I didn't have the strength and the desire to face Jimin as well. Not now.

《Should I call him the best boyfriend in the world? After what he did to you!?》he quickly approaches me, invading my personal space.

His jaw contracts, a wave of his perfume invades my nostrils.

《Is he forcing you? Is he manipulating you?》

He takes my shoulders, looking straight into my eyes, as if he wanted to see inside me, inside my soul.

《No-no, it's my choice.》

I say convinced of this. Because that's how it is. No one is forcing me.

I'm with Yoongi because I want it. Because I want him, and in the end, it was always him. It didn't matter if I fucked Taehyung or Jimin.

I returned to Yoongi.

And this Jimin does not accept it. I don't know why he thought we could have a story or if it was because something happened between them. He did talk about it a bit, but not in detail.

He looks at me with contempt almost after my statement, his fingers squeeze my shoulders even further, hurting me, my body stiffened.

《You're hurting me ...》

I try to wriggle away, but he's stronger than me.

He lowers his head towards the floor, the blond hair tickling my nose.

《Do you remember.》

It wasn't a question, it was like he was sure I remember what he is about to tell me.
His hoarse voice, almost a whisper, pauses before continuing to talk, my attention on him.

《That night, together, in front of my fireplace?》

His aggressive hands become softer, his grip becomes a caress along my exposed arms. Chills pass along the points where he touches me.

And yes if I remember it. I don't think I'll ever forget it.

《Jim-》

He raises his head abruptly, and looks me straight in the eye.

《I didn't forget.》

He let go and goes away, leaving the kitchen, going towards a group of people.

I lean back at the table, I'm tired. Everyone is so exasperating today. Everyone expects something from me. Does everyone pretend a "sorry" from me because I'm back with Yoongi? It's my choice, fuck it! Can't I decide who to forgive?

Everyone accuses me without knowing anything about what happened.