47 | demon two

ㅡTaehyung's POVㅡ

I look at the black and white photo between my fingers. I've watched it many times, for infinite moments, I immerse myself in fantasies and scenarios that could've existed.

He's curled slightly on itself, the legs also folded. One hand is clenched in a fist, the other is slightly faded but it's open as if he were saying "hi" to me. He has a small pointed nose. Children's feet are what I've always loved the most. So small and cute.

《So he was yours?》

Belle looks at Taemin's ultrasound with me, taking it from my hands.

《Probably.》

《She has sex also with Jimin.》 I reply as soon as I see her confused reaction.

Belle knew nothing of what had happened; I didn't want to tell her. But in the end, she found the ultrasound in my room and I gave her some explanations. Chaerin gave me the ultrasound inside a letter envelope, passing it under the door of my room.

I remove the ash from the cigarette and take another shot. Belle looks at the ultrasound without moving a facial muscle, I can't interpret her thoughts.

I throw the pack of cigarettes onto the table, my back resting on the stool.

《That's why she ran away?》 She asks, looking up at me.

I shrug. 《I suppose.》 Belle nods as she continues to look at the baby.

Knowing that Chaerin was pregnant did not leave me indifferent, quite the contrary. I know I have shown the opposite, but I didn't know how to express how I felt. I could have been the father of a baby. One thing is to think about it, another is to realize that it could've been a reality.

This is my second demon, the baby. Not the baby itself, but everything around it. The thought that I could have been a different person, a different human for another little human.

The chance to see him grow, walk and hear the first "dad". I don't know why these thoughts wander in my mind, I never really wanted to be a father. In fact, I never really thought about it.

The existence of the baby haunts me, the way he died, the pain that brought Chaerin. I feel guilty. Guilty of not protecting him from this cruel and ruthless world. Even if I hadn't been the father ... he deserved better than being in the midst of the mess of three immature teens, like us.

What I feel is perhaps remorse. I regret that I didI'd do more, although I knew nothing because Chaerin kept it a secret. I still wonder what she would have done if the baby was alive. Would she appear out of nowhere with the baby in her arms? Saying: "hey maybe this is your son?"

My thoughts run away as soon as Belle's voice calls me. I don't know what she was talking about, but I suppose it was something sexual, from the way she was looking at me and touching me now. Her hands caress my bare chest.

《Shall we go to phase two?》 Her lips nibble my lobe, making me forget all the thoughts of before.

Her body rests on the marble kitchen counter, the tall ones that are used to have more space to prepare recipes.

Probably everyone in this house has used it more to create one single recipe: sex.

She smiles sensually biting her lip as soon as my head is in the middle of her thighs. My hair skims the inside and she can't hold back a laugh, she suffers tickling.

Her red tongs have a wet spot in the middle, I touch it over with my finger, outlining the spot, slowly.

I pull the fabric towards me and take some nearby scissors, cutting them, exactly in the middle of the wet spot. She looks up at me with wide eyes.

《Taehyung? That sound ... it wasn't the sound of my panties being cut, was it?》

I move the two destroyed pieces without answering her. She was about to continue protesting, but the air freezes in her throat.

Caused by the warm breath that affects her vertical lips, ready and wet for me. I give her some cat licking, just to make her shiver with anticipation.

I remember the honey now. I detach myself briefly to take the bottle and crush the contents over her pubis.

《Try not to let it go inside, it could get me infected.》 I nod and listen to what she said.

I lick her soft lips covered with honey, so sweet and salty together. Being horny from before wet her lips with her intimate juices, which dried out, giving the strong smell she has now.

And God, the woman's natural smell drives me fucking crazy. I love it.

I lick slowly, I now concentrate on the inside, licking vigorously where I know she likes it, touching the clit from time to time. Her back arches from the marble.

Her heavy breaths transform into moans as soon as I start to focus on her clit. I suck and lick trying not to apply too much pressure, she likes it gently.

《Fuck Taehyung.》 Her body is shaking.

I put two fingers in her vagina, applying pressure to a specific point. Her juices are dripping from my chin. Her chest is rising and falling fast, when I do this combo she never lasts for too long.

I feel her walls vibrate around my fingers, she's about to reach her limit. She moves her pelvis up and down, her perfect buttocks crushed on top of marble, Belle moans my name.

She holds her breath, clutching her fingers around my hair, trembles under my mouth, immediately after she releases the air she was holding. She had an intense orgasm, I feel it.

She raises her head looking at me, panting.

《My God, you make me feel so damn good.》

I kiss her pubis, climbing up, I grab her face and I kiss her, transferring her flavor into her mouth.

《Who will be fucked on the table today is you.》

She tells me by biting my lip.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

And so ... we discovered Taehyung's second demon. Which do you think is his third demon?

Btw, my first chapters are full of grammatical errore, I cringe so much when I see one. I need to read everything again and correct it😂

Thanks for reading guys! I purpelo you!💜💜💜