11 | deal

Hwasa and I were in the school cafe eating our lunch, talking about last night's party.

《The party was really fun! Sure, until YOU told Wheein to kiss me ...》

I chuckle 《Don't deny that you liked it ...》

《Yes, but ... I was hoping for a different first kiss between us ...》 she takes a sip of her juice.

I put my hand under my chin, holding my head 《the important thing is that you kissed, right?》

She crosses her arms, glaring at me 《do you know the difference between true love and sex? Probably not. After what you did ...》

I roll my eyes annoyed at her endless scolding me. I had told her what had happened between me, Taehyung and Jimin. Confessing that I had an affair going on with both. She is not really happy that I am playing like that with both, also because Jimin is her best friend. But it's just sex. Nothing more.

She thinks Jimin's mysterious girl is me. But I doubt it. From the way he talked about this girl, he seems almost in love with her. So it's impossible that's me. It's just an attraction between us, isn't it?

《You know I know what it's like to be in love.》I snap back at her.

She takes a deep breath 《yes, sorry. It's just that it's not like you to play like that with people.》

I shrug my shoulders and continue to eat lunch. Hwasa rolls her eyes, knowing that I'm a lost cause when it comes to love.

Love is an illusion. It's not real. It's just a feeling your brain makes you believe you have. It's a scam.
The same thing applies when you want to trust a male.

《One day, you'll fall in love again, Chaerin. I'm sure of it.》she looked at me with tender eyes.

《I will never love again. Not like I loved him.》I look at my plate, slicing the food with the knife, thinking of him.

[...]

《Taehyung ...》

《Hm?》

《Harder...》

《Stop Jimin, if you move so much I can't do it.》

《Aaah ... it feels so good ...》 Jimin sighed with pleasure.

《What are you two doing ...?》 Jungkook entered the room, observing Taehyung and Jimin.

《I'm scratching Jimin's back.》 Taehyung had an innocent expression on his face.

Jungkook stares at them strangely
《You two are really weird.》

《Why?》

《A moment earlier you are fighting over the same girl, and immediately after, you scratch each other's back ...》

Jimin and Taehyung looked at each other, not understanding what was strange.
《We're friends, it's normal, isn't it?》 Jimin said, lowering his shirt.

《If you say so ...》 Jungkook throws himself on the couch, pulling out his cell phone.

《Let's talk about something else...》

《Mh?》Jungkook turned to them.

《Why don't you tell us the truth about Chaerin?》

《W-what?》 He stammered, feeling embarrassed.

《Come Kookie, we know that you too have a crush on her.》

Jungkook felt annoyed 《Don't compare what I feel for her with your feelings.》 he raised an eyebrow 《you just want to fuck her.》he glares at them, crossing his arms.