89 | you're my goddess

Prepare namjesus lol

Guuuys! I did a survey on my IG, I need your opinion to continue a new ff. They are 4 different ffs, I started them all but I want to focus on one. Help me pls 🥺 follow me: @heartphiliau

______________________________________

ㅡ Chaerin's POV ㅡ

Now comes the fun part.

Jimin looks at me perplexed and intrigued at the same time, he knows something different is about to happen. I smile at him ambiguously.

I get back on my knees in front of him, he would like to touch me but I stop him, he bites his lip in frustration.

I take my breasts in my hands, in the sides and make the way to put his cock in the middle, I want him to enjoy me like this. I start to move with my breasts and hands, I spit in the middle to facilitate the operation. His cock slips between my boobs.

He makes a surprised face and lets himself slide more on the sofa, giving me more space.

《Fuck, Chaerin don't stop, it feels so good.》

I keep moving my breasts along his length and admire his enjoying face. He moves his hips, instinctively.

I feel my pussy throbbing with desire, when I see him like this I feel pleasure too.

He lifts his head off the couch and stares at me as I work on him, makes guttural sounds and inhales the air from time to time. It's like he's trying to hold back.

《I won't last long.》He says leaving his head relaxed again.

《Cum on my face.》

《Really? Can I?》He asks happily.

《Mh mh.》I say to confirm.

It doesn't take long for him, as soon as I pick up the speed, his cock pulsates between my boobs and his cum comes out, hitting my cheek and most of my chest and breasts.

I slow down as his orgasm subsides. A drop of cum slips near the edge of my mouth and I catch it with my tongue.

To Jimin, this gesture triggers something, despite being covered in cum he pulls me to him making me stand up and collide our lips, some of his cum falls on him as soon as I straddle him.

We begin to exchange a kiss full of passion and arousal, I take off his shirt completely and throw it aside, on display, there is his tattoo.

Our intimacies rub against each other to stimulate us even more, in his case, to get hard again.

I slow down the movements of my hips, I want him inside me, I can't take it anymore. It is as if Jimin has heard my thoughts, his hand slips between us, he grabs his cock and moves my panty to the side, the tip goes towards my entrance. I feel him asking to come in, holy shit, yes he can come in, I think.

I lower myself on him slowly, his hardness fills me. We stare at each other exchanging warm breaths, one hand of mine on his shoulder and the other holding his face.

As soon as we are fully connected I start to move, making his cock go in and out at a stable speed inside me.

The leather sofa makes an annoying noise but I immediately forget it as soon as Jimin pushes his hips under me, increasing the pleasure.

We continue like this for a while until we slow down, he grabs my body and in one quick move makes me change position, I'm lying on the sofa.

He quickly takes off my panties and his lips float on mine, I welcome him in my arms, caressing his skin.

He positions himself in an instant and fills me up again, without giving me time for anything he starts fucking me hard. Very hard. I can't take all this pleasure he's giving me, I moan as I've never done. I put my hand in front of my mouth.

His hips slam violently against my skin and I love the sound we're making.

He starts sucking on the skin and I slowly scratch his back, in response he makes sounds that let me know he likes it.

—Jimin's POV—

I get up from her, take her hand from her lips, I want to hear her voice.

I watch her from below as I fuck her, I admire her body drowning in the pleasure we are sharing. She contracts with every thrust I make.

Her angelic face contrasts with my cum still on her face, which is slowly drying.

It's a wonderful sight to see her body contract beneath me from the sex I am giving her.

Her voice that's begging me not to stop because she is about to come, like me.

The thing she did with her boobs before got me freaked out, it was a feeling, unlike anything I've ever experienced. It was the first time a girl used her breasts to please me like that. And Chaerin's boobs are so soft, they fit perfectly around my cock.

Her hands continue to touch me, squeeze me and scratch my skin until her hand reaches down to her clit for more stimulation.

Her moans become sharper, her back hunches and I feel orgasm growing inside me at that moment. At the moment in which she comes, I come too filling her with my cum.

The perfect ending to end this perfect day with the perfect girl.

We kiss softly and slowly wait to collect ourselves. I'm not going out of her. Chaerin caresses my hair and face with delicacy and love, I let myself go to her touch so sweet as to be trapped. I lie down on her wrapping myself in her warmth and her caresses.

You're my goddess.》I whisper to her.

She looks at me astonished and smiles broadly at me.

After a bit of kisses and affections, I get up, get dressed and go to the owner to tell her that I will take all the lingerie. I told Chaerin that I would go to the bathroom, otherwise, she wouldn't let me give her this gift.

But on the way back from Chaerin, I see a silhouette of a person I know well. I'm surprised to see him here.

😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏

Chaemin are making fire and flameeeeh
Did you survive? 😂

Guuuys! I did a survey on my IG, I need your opinion to continue a new ff. They are 4 different ff, I started them all but I want to focus on one. Help me pls 🥺 follow me: @heartphiliau