59 | elevator

ㅡ Chaerin's POV ㅡ

We get in his car, I can't help it but feel uneasy, I put on the safety belt and as soon as I hear the click of the safety, I feel like I have put the chain on myself to be trapped. I swallow and try to control my accelerated breathing.

Jimin starts the car and driving, I don't even know where we have to go. I watch the night road pass before my eyes. Without realizing it I shake my legs and Jimin notices it.

《I won't jump on you.》

I bounce on the seat.

《I'm never calm when I'm with you.》

《About that ...》 he taps the steering wheel with his finger. 《I wanted to apologize for kissing you when I was tipsy ... I wanted to forget that day.》

His mood suddenly changed, I analyze his face in profile: he doesn't take his eyes off the road and his voice is low. It's as if something worries him.

《Would you like to talk about it?》

His expression frowns, he doesn't respond immediately.

《No.》

《As you wish...》

Silence falls between us, but somehow it helps me to relax and be less ridiculous. I don't know why I feel so nervous, indeed I know, Jimin is the problem. He does nothing but teases me and light up the fire inside me, he activates my sexual desire continuously.

I know I shouldn't feel them but they are human instincts, the heart doesn't command them. And Jimin is undoubtedly a handsome guy, without taking into account that the sex with him was ... well, you can imagine.

After a bit we arrive in a luxurious part of the city, famous restaurants with starred chefs and five-star luxury hotels, in short, everything here shouted "money" and "power".

《Are we going to have dinner in one of these restaurants?》

I ask worriedly.

《We'll go to Sakura Hotel.》

Great. It's one of the most expensive hotels in Seoul, its famous for its kitchen open to the public, so it's not surprising that their family decided to go there. It's famous above all because they prepare the king crab.

All my confidence vanishes in an instant.

Jimin stops at a red light and turns to me smiling.

《Don't worry, you're beautiful Chaerin.》

I look down at my dress, I'm not sure if it's ok for the occasion and for such a place.

《I do not know...》

《Do you care so much about making a good impression on them?》

I nod faintly. 《Yes, I care a lot.》

He doesn't answer, the traffic light turns green, and before leaving he changes gear without taking his gaze away from me. He looks away breaking the connection only when he presses the accelerator.

Did he understand that I'm serious with Yoongi?

We arrive at our destination and my nervousness increases. As soon as we get out of the car someone comes and takes the keys from Jimin to park ( jimin, lol) the car for him.

We enter the hotel and the golden shine that this place gives off leaves me speechless. Everything is so shiny that I could mirror myself on the floor.

I follow Jimin's confident step, hands in the pockets of his pants. It doesn't seem that it's the first time he comes here, some people greet him and he nods in return. He's strangely silent, very silent.