49 | couch?

ㅡ TAEHYUNG'S POV ㅡ

《Next time tell me when you bring your girlfriend home, you're so fucking loud. 》

I abruptly opened my eyes, the smoke from my joint is over my head like a cloud.

The house was not as empty as I thought it was.

I chuckle because I already know who the voice belongs to. And for some reason, I am pleased with it. A satisfied smile spreads on my lips.

《Chaerin.》

《You talk tome now? What an honor.》 I hear some sarcasm in her tone.

Her voice comes from behind me, it means she has just come down the stairs from the upper floor.

《Belle is not my girlfriend.》

《Whatever she is.》

《She is a woman I like spending time with.》

《Yeah definitely heard that.》

《Jealous?》

She chuckles sarcastically. 《No.》

I get up from the couch and turn to face her. The joint has now gone out, I put it in the ashtray before fixing my gaze on hers.

Her eyes widen for a moment before panicking.

《Oh shit, Taehyung, my God, you're naked.》 She turns her back on me. 《Put something on.》she scolds me.

《It's not the first time you've seen me naked.》 I walk slowly towards her, I don't think she hears me, my bare feet make no noise.

《Indeed, you are the person that most of the time saw me naked.》

《"Yey" for me.》

《We are sarcastic today, I see.》

Her body jumps as soon as I say the phrase. As I thought, she hadn't noticed I was getting closer. Her head turns to the side to find my shadow out of the corner of her eye.

She doesn't turn.

But then she thinks about it.

And she turns, fixing her eyes on mine. Her mascara-covered lashes blink slowly. Her eyes penetrate inside me, making everything inside me tremble. It's destabilizing me, casting doubt on any belief I had about her.

She accidentally brushes my cock with her hand, swallows but doesn't look down. Keeps her eyes on mine. But I'm sure she felt it, she reacted a little bit. But I noticed it: her nostrils dilated slightly.

Chaerin is so intense, she has always been flamboyant in her way. Whether it was sex with me or just looking or talking to me. The way she observes when she listens to me, recording word for word. She responds with her fleshy lips, slightly damaged because she has a habit of eating her skin.

《Stop looking at me with your toxic eyes, it makes me horny.》 I say as we stare at each other.

《What eyes?》

《The ones you do when I get close to you.》 Her jaw contracts.

《Are you scared?》

I ask in a whisper, I know she heard me. I am in front of her, the only thing that's dividing us is her obstinacy and my cock.

She doesn't move an inch, she refuses to show herself weakly. She moves her head in denial, but she's insecure. I see how she tries to control her every movement, she is afraid that her agitation will transpire. But it's impossible not to communicate.

《Why are you staring at me?》

《Because you're confusing me, Kim Taehyung.》She tilts her head

《The day before you hate me, the next day I find you naked and ready to jump on me.》

《And who says I want to jump on you?》

She chuckles by crossing her arms.

《Your friend below among us is quite explicit about it.》

She's right, my cock is shaking.

I draw closer to her, her arms which previously suggested a certain disruption, are now stretched along her sides.
Without understanding what my body wants to do, I take her face in my hand, my thumb touches her lower lip, pulling it slightly down. The contact with her is freaking me out.

She says nothing.
She just looks.
At me.
With her intensity.

I bend to her face, very slowly. Am I going to do it? I'm going to do it. She swallows, I moisten my lips with my tongue. We both close our eyes.

The next moment our lips connect. The kiss is lazy and slow, we are in no hurry, there is no desire for fast sex, to cling to our bodies for fear of getting lost. But the desire to say: "hey, I missed you."

We are both tense and clumsy. It's fun because it's not our first time, we've explored each other many times already.

It's like opening an old book and smelling the pages that have been worn out but haven't been opened in a while. It's like re-reading that same book for the hundredth time but always get amazed by it. It's like laughing at the same joke or crying over the same scene where a character dies.

Its scent completely invades me, it's intoxicating me. It's making me weak and nostalgic. I want to keep reading the book until the end, again. I would reread it hundreds more, no thousands of times.

Her uncertain hands rise and then lean on my hips. She doesn't hold me, she doesn't pull me to herself, she just touches me. Our lips move so slowly but with the desire to explore again, it's as if we were trying to get to know each other again, because yes we actually changed both.

The book ends as well as our kiss. For a couple of breaths, we remain so, confused and afraid. Afraid of what's going to happen. Because we know what's going to happen. Right?

I hold her face with both hands. I rest my forehead on hers, I close my eyes.

《Couch?》

She sighs and nods. 《Couch.》

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Oh oh... 👀

What will happen?

I let you all decide the ship name for Taehyung and Chaerin, so comment with some suggestions. 💜

Thanks for reading, remember to vote please.💜
I purpelo you!💜